PDA

View Full Version : I think my mother knows...

Sakura Kinomoto
11-05-2006, 02:05 AM
Well I believe that my mother already knows that there is something weird going on,and she knows it some time ago because she find my wearing some stuff a couple of years ago.She got angry and scared,but after that it seemed that everything returned to be "normal".Every know and then she asks me if I still croosdress,when she does it,I am at loss of words,dont know what to tell her.Do you really think that I am liying to myself when I dont share my secret with her?Could it be so wrong to tell her "Hey mom guess what,I am a crossdresser and I love it!"She also has seen me looking at my chest,because sometimes I have these tendency to see my boobs,trust me on these,I have them althoigh some people cant believe it.

What if one day,I choose to talk with her normally,and start telling her what my true feelings are?Do you think that if I tell her the truth it will be better for us?Cause if my mother knows what I really want,things would be easier I am right?

I have the feeling that if I tell her the truth things could be more different.
Still,why I am scared to talk with her?

+? +? +?

janet p
11-07-2006, 12:02 AM
you have a super problem here. with my mother she would not understand because wey been down that road. you have to decide if your mom is open minded or not,and then go from there.:love:

Billijo49504
11-07-2006, 12:16 AM
All I can say is it's hard to live a lie. That said, you have to make up your mind if she will accept you as a daughter or not....BJ

trannie T
11-07-2006, 12:21 AM
If she asks you repeatedly she knows. Now it is your choice to be honest or not.

nuriko_2sama
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
I think why your mom got mad and scared was she doesnt know how to feel and what to do. As I am sure you feel the same way. I think if you and your mom have a goor relationship that she will understand after a while. My mom was the same way when my brother came out. But now it's my turn to tell her. You should ask your moms point of view on gays. I dont know if your straight gay or bi. most people look at crossdressers as gay. so find out what she think about it and if it's good then tell her. And tell ehr you lover her.

BREE GG
11-07-2006, 02:01 AM
No one knows your mom better than you.
But honesty is the best way to go, she is your mom she loves you no matter who you are.

Yes it will be hard for her at first but with a little understanding & Time,
She will hopefuly learn to accept it. But ultimatly only you know your mom.

But you need to be honest with here so you can stop struggling.
Good Luck to you, you will be in my prayers that it al goes well.

Bree

DonnaT
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I think it would be a good idea to be honest with her. She keeps asking, so knows something, and it appears she wants to talk about it. She may still be scared, but given some stories on violence out there, it may be for your safety, not whether your TG.

Ease her mind and explain it all, which will probably take some weight off your shoulders as well.

I told my mother and she's been fine with it, giving me clothes and jewelry.

Janailene
11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
You are worried because this may have an effect that cannot be reversed. Like once toothpaste is out of the tube. I wish that I had told my Mom.

Stephanie Miller
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Sakura,
Your mother knows. ( Heck, mothers know everything). She is worried for you. It would probably do you both good if you compiled all the information about crossdressing you could so that she can be informed. If she is looking into it herself or even talking to others about it, she may be looking at information that doesn't even fit into your lifestyle. (Just imagine the information she is getting if she watches Dr. Phil!) Be honest with her and give her good information and it will put you both at ease.
Stephanie