PDA

View Full Version : Flats

Foxy Lady
11-05-2006, 09:01 AM
I have always prefered heels, but recently I bought a pair of black flats at Payless. Yesterday my wife says why don't you wear your flats when we go shopping, so I did. What a treat I wore them all day with no leg pain and still had the lovely sound heels make.

AprilMae
11-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I have as many flats as I do heels, I love them. I have a couple that I can wear in male mode, which I wear with trouser socks. I especially like slingback flats.

Lisa Golightly
11-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Yeah flats are cool, especially balerina styled ones :)

Vash
11-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I decided to do the whole Audrey Hepurn look from the Gap commercial (with the skinny black pant) for halloween. So I bought a pair of black ballet like shoes. Ya know I gotta say, I loved them. I'm like you, I love a heel, but these are super comfortable. I guess there's something to be said about women in comfortable shoes <g>

Amy Hepker
11-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I had a set of flats one time, the hurt my feet more than the high heels. I prefer high heels as I like to wear cowboy boots when in drab.

Karren H
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
I always wear flats out enfemme.....during the day, shopping...

Love Karren

krissysSecret
11-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Flats are good for those days when you come home and the feet are too tired for heels,but you are in the mood for being girly.Soooo..out come the comfy flats...ahhhhh....
Krissy

ophillia
11-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Most of the time when in drab I wear some sort of flats. Ballerina style or the old standby skimmer.

Katrina
11-05-2006, 12:05 PM
I wear flats to work every day. I have two pairs that are not too girly that I can get away with without anybody giving me any raised eyebrows. I have another pair with a higher heel that I've worn to work before and got some looks for. Needless to say, I haven't worn them to work since.

Stephenie S
11-05-2006, 12:40 PM
I remember the fun I used to have with heels. Now I go for comfort and to blend in. So it's flats for me, all the time. Don't own any heels at all. I still admire 'em, but just don't wear 'em.

Steph

stacie
11-05-2006, 12:48 PM
I do enjoy heels but, when out and about I perfer flats. In heels I will stand around 6'5".

TeriAnn
11-05-2006, 12:50 PM
With what I am rwading I am going out to Payless and buy myself a pair of black flats that I can wear when my wife and I go out toeat or shopping. Great idea just wish I thought of it . As far as not having heels at all no way I have to have my high heels the more the merrier I always say. I will add a piar of f lats to my selection but will always have a great selection of heels to chose from.:2c:

Melinda G
11-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I enjoy heels, but I also have several pairs of flats, in various colors, that are great for wearing around the house, when I'm doing housework, cleaning, or going up and down stairs, and working in the basement.

DawnRodgers
11-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, while I love my heels and would never part with them and absolutely wear them when dressed as Dawn, they are a bit problematical when I am dressed in drab. Would feel kind of obvious walking around with my 3" heels clicking on the pavement when in definite male mode.
That's why I have a few pairs of flats to wear on these occassions. Nobody ever notices my sexy underwear - no matter what. But I love super feminine flats. Especially in what one of my nieces calls toe cleavage (when the toe of the shoe is cut far forward so the part between your big toe and the rest shows the space between them. Actually can feel as feminine and sexy when wearing flats as when wearing heels. And, while the sound is not as sharp as when high heels cliclk on the pavement it still can be there a little bit depending on the heel construction - also adding to the pleasure. Like to wear them with nylons. Makes me feel a little daring.
Dawn

Sophia Rearen
11-05-2006, 01:32 PM
I too, just bought a pair of black flats from payless. They are so comfy. Told the wife I bought them. She asked, "why?" I told her for my daytime adventures. She said, "whatever". Can't wait to take them for a spin beyond the home floors.

Paula G
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
I also like flats, especially ballerina flats. They're great for those days when my back won't let me wear heels, plus some of my outfits just look better with them.

cassius1976
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
I have a couple pairs of flats most are sandels but I have a pair of white and black that I wear occasionally. I perfer my heels

windycissy
11-05-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm a flats girl too, I have one pair of heels that I wear on special occasions like with a little black dress, otherwise flats are comfy and I have more confidence in passing with them 'cause I'm shorter, in fact I'm about the same height as most GGs in heels. Besides, I have always thought that a pair of black skimmer flats with a skirt and nylons was kinda sexy....here's another vote for Payless, great selection in larger sizes.

Sally24
11-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I've got some Hush Puppie flats that look nice and are comfortable. I wore them to a conference a week ago, en femme, and had them on for about 12 hours! Try that with heels!

I usually wear heels out clubbing, or going to an evening show. They do look lovely and make me feel very feminine!

Sally

Penny
11-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Well, there I was in the mall shopping in 3 in stilleto heels and my feet were killing me. I went into a store and bought a pair of flats. Flats can be pretty and very very practical too.
I also have a pair of flats up top but that is a different story.:heehee:

JeanneF
11-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I have a couple of pair of ballet and pointy flats. I love the look, especially with skinny jeans and a big sweater/belt.

terrinoble
11-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Hooray for flats... I have a nice, wide, comfortable pair of black mary jane style flats.

Lori SC
11-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Ya gotta have flats.:heehee: Ya gotta have heels.:thumbsup: You also need boots inthe winter. :rolleyes:

Shoes are a real important part of the outfit.

Ya hafta match the shoes to the clothes! :notworthy:

I own several of each....

Hugs, Lori