PDA

View Full Version : nice last week

sue ellan
11-05-2006, 11:18 AM
my SO and i went to a meeting in distance city. went early the first day so i could go to severel bridal shops to try on wedding dresses. went to davids bridal first. they were so nice and made me feel like a girl when trying on dresses. i tried on six or seven and took some pictures. the next store was j maries. was treated the same way. just like a girl. also tried on serverel party dresses. what a great feeling to wear a wedding dress. now if i can talk my SO into letting buying one. before we left to go home we went shopping for some clothes for me. went to a outlet mall. shopped at a
lane bryant. i could try on bras and any other clothes. next store was the dress barn. the sa's were so helpful. could use the dressing rooms just like a girl. the last store was the avene. was the same there. ask all the sa's if i came back dressed en fem to shop. sure said it would be fine with them. all and all it was a great fun trip. could not have done it with out the approvel of my SO. love her so much. hope this tread makes sense, but i had to tell all you girls all the fun i had.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.