PDA

View Full Version : My SO is stealing my girlfriends now

Gisele
11-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Yep it's official. My SO is taking them all away and keeping them to herself. LOL

I had to work and could not attend.:Angry3:

Last night my support group had their meeting. It was a pot luck dinner called "Transgiving"(pretty cute) and she went to it at 7pm. So, I get a call later from her and she tells me that they are going to a local drag bar. there were about 15 people that showed up to the meeting and I think about 5 went to the bar. Well, there was one other GG that went. She is a lesbian and made my SO be her "girlfriend" for the night so that no butch girls would hit on her!:devil:

I would have paid GOOD money to have been there to see this! BTW the other GG is a total cutie too.

All of group had a blast lastnight and I had about one of the worst nights at work in about 9 months of working there.

She is now one of the girls with the group.

I wished everyones SO's were the same as mine. It would be such a better world.

I just had to share with you all.

Beth:love:

Jodie_Lynn
11-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Beth, you are so lucky to have such an understanding and supportive S/O.

if this post seems a little offcolour, its because I'm jealous! But happy for you.

ColleenCD
11-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Beth, sorry to hear about your bad work day. Glad to hear about your SO. Remember to let her know how much you appreciate her.:love:

Colleen

kerrianna
11-05-2006, 03:01 PM
You are very lucky Beth, and keep visualizing a better world for all of us. Thank you.

You might not want her to see the ball and chain smilie tho' :heehee:

kathy gg
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM
beth that is too sweet.

I have *had* to attend a few dinners and outings without Amanda several times due to him having to work. Thankfully my dear hubby trusts me unconditionally and usually I only go when I know other freinds of ours will be there.

Your gf sounds like the life of the party!

Shannon CD
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
You're going to make a fortune here when cloning is legal.:heehee:

paulaN
11-05-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm jealous too. You might have had a bad work night but think of all the good nights at home with your SO you will have.

lahr
11-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Count your blessings and i'm so happy for you.

Gisele
11-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Thanks, she is the world to me. I do count my blessings with her every night.

Kathy GG, she is a shy one but once she get to know someone, you can't stop her!LOL Life of the party she is.

I just hope everyone here can reach the goals that I am trying to reach. Some may take longer than others but, I just hope all can get some satisfaction in their life.

I will keep posting any happy outcomes in the future so others may try to reach a little bit more.

:love: Beth

Sheila
11-06-2006, 03:03 AM
Beth what a great story, I/we are working towards -- and hopefully we will get there withiut to many more bumps in the road

Jess(so)

Phyliss
11-06-2006, 03:55 AM
I'm very happy for you. I've only recently begun my "journey" of fully "outing myself to my wife" and one of these days will most likely attend a local support group. I can only hope that at sometime in the future I will have the same situation, minus the bad night at work.

RachelDenise
11-06-2006, 05:49 AM
Well, a bad night at work was only a blink in your life. Your SO is worth all those bad times given the way she accepts and participates. Treat her well!