PDA

View Full Version : Hard work pays off

lahr
11-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Three weeks ago I started several projects around the house. Painting, wall papering, new faucets, ect ect. Then came the crisis at work and I worked several 16-18 hour days. Thursday last I finished up the house and everything at work was cool so I took Friday off as a vacation day to clean up the mess and the carpet cleaners came out and did their thing. When my Wife came home from work she was estatic, Totally Blown Away. Saturday She took me out to a late lunch and when we got home She called me into the bathroom and we took a shower together. She got out first and when I finished there was a gift wrapped package from a local lingeree shop laying on the bed along with my favorite thi hi's, stilettos, and capri slacks. She actually bought me five pairs of very sexy frilly lacy panties in bright colors. I was at a loss for words and blinking back the tears. Did I mention that I Love panties? I dresed, She was already dresed in lingeree and heels the fire place was lit and we just kinda kicked back and watched kinky adult dvds. Much later we worked our way to the bedroom and it was sooo exciting to be together en femme.......Life is Good...Sometimes!

ColleenCD
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Lahr,

I would love to stay and chat, but now I'm motivated. I have this long list of repairs to make around the house. I think I'll print out your post and leave a few copies laying around.

Colleen

Scotty
11-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Oh my oh MY!!!!

Wenda
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Omg!!

tall_brianna
11-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Wow, that's... wow.

because it's ladies night, oh what a night