PDA

View Full Version : i need some help here

cdjenny
11-05-2006, 04:55 PM
lets make a long story short...i'm here because..i crossdress,wife knows.and helps me with it. i'm not sure how to explain it but i'n trying here..bear with me..its been a fantsey of mine to be dressed for my wife and let her talke control.. well we have done that..and it was great...now here's where i need help....her fantsey is for me to be dressed(no problem yet)...while she poures hot candle wax on me.....wait hot wax(not my cup of tea)..i have told her that i'm not into that.. cause its hot..and hot burns...now i do relize that she has helped me in my fantisey..and i want her to have hers..has anybody tried this wax thing?..and if so does it hurt?...just wondering..i'm willing to try i think just for her..but i want to know what i can expect before i make that decision...thanks for all your help girls...jenny:straightface:

McLegs
11-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Jenny,

It's all relative. Everyone has a different level of pain tolerance. The higher the candle is held away from the body, the wax begins to cool before making contact. You'd have to trust your partner to start far enough away that the wax drip is just warm & tolerable. Then it can be brought closer, increasing the temp of the drip & the level of pain. Test for yourself on your arm or chest to see if arms length is tolerable. Then trust her to stop at your max. Hope that helps.

Hugs,
Michelle

LaceyNicole
11-05-2006, 05:56 PM
i know that you can get low temp. melting candles at alot of "adult" stores. i would look into those.

thats my $.02

ColleenCD
11-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Jenny,

Let's see, your wife lets you dress and helps with it. She agreed with your fantasy of submission. Now she wants to try candle wax in a dominate role. The math tells me you owe her a liitle bit. I agree that maybe you get a feel in advance of what you might experience from her. Maybe also have a safe word to stop if you need to.

Colleen

rosiegurl
11-05-2006, 06:40 PM
this is a good article about wax play I came across awhile back

cdjenny
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
thanks so much.....rosie thanks for the link....i(we) cked out and it was a great help...i guess i dumed now uh? o well wish me luck...i'm not looking foward to this but her wish/disers i must fufill....talk 2 you girls later...+?

cdjenny
11-05-2006, 09:53 PM
out of all the girls here and out of all those who read this only 4 responces....o well thanks for those who did...as it was great advice....thanks.jenny
:2c: :love: :hugs: :tongueout :hello: :yrtw: :yt:

Melinda G
11-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Hot candle wax? Never heard of that one.

kerrianna
11-06-2006, 12:32 AM
thanks so much.....rosie thanks for the link....i(we) cked out and it was a great help...i guess i dumed now uh? o well wish me luck...i'm not looking foward to this but her wish/disers i must fufill....talk 2 you girls later...+?

Good luck you poor sub. Just make sure you have a safe word that you agree on beforehand if it does get to be too much. If you are treating each other with respect and trust you might be amazed to find out what happens when you try things. Just play slowly and safely and let your senses guide you.

My experience with letting a partner take control is that it usually means GIVING up control - and trying things you don't think you want to do - it can be very liberating, oddly.

Good luck again, hope you both enjoy it. :dom: :D

GG Vanya
11-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Ya might wanna ask to be blindfolded, and suggest that she alternate between dripping the wax, and dripping ice water. :devil:

Your brain can't distinguish between the hot and the cold fast enough...it's a real mind bender!

Never use colored or scented wax. These have a higher melting point and the oils used to scent the wax can be very hot! Good old fashioned emergency candles work well. You could also use a "crock pot" or slow cooker to melt paraffin thereby controlling the temperature. I really don't recommend using wax dripped directly from a burning candle for beginners.

Also, you mentioned she wishes to do this while you're dressed~make sure you're not wearing something you cherish. Use an old shower curtain, or a cheap one, to cover whatever surface you'll engage in this on.

As others have suggested, make sure you agree on a safe word. You could actually agree on a series of them:

green...all systems go..and perhaps up the intensity a tad
yellow...approaching my tolerance level...let's pace this a tad slower
RED...stop immediately!

And last but not least:

Observe the tenets of D/s...SSC...Safe, Sane, Consensual. :dom:

JennaKnots
11-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Would like to help, but I'm too damned jealous!

BobbieCD1944
11-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Done right, wax play is reasonably safe. I've been the receiver many times. Google "hot wax play" and you'll find many links to various BDSM organizations that have safe play guides. 'Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns' and Jay Wiseman's 'SM 101' are good books too.

Stephenie S
11-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Dear cdjenny,

Just remember that you owe her this. She has indulged you in your fantacy and now wants you to indulge her in hers. Turn about is only fair.

I made this mistake once and only once. My ex was very suportive of my CDing, and then when she told me of her fantacy, I ridiculed her. BIG mistake. I payed for that over and over.

Have a safe word. Agree on it, and let go. You might have quite an evening.

Lovies,
Stephenie

deakane
11-06-2006, 01:12 AM
I have done it many times. Its not to bad just remember 2 things. First get the non-scented and colorless candles. They burn at a cooler temp the scented/colored ones.

Second, have her start high up. If you are really worried have start with her standing on something and you laying on the floor. Then just close the distance up till you can't take or don't want her to go any closer.

It feels really nice once your used to it and to be honest with you, the worse part is getting the wax out of your body hair. The more she does it the less you will feel it. Both from the wax building up and from the skin adjusting to it.

Your very lucky to have a SO that is the way that yours is.

AmberTG
11-06-2006, 01:27 AM
You can buy soy based candles that burn at a cooler temp, these are the ones that you see at the "toy" stores. My wife has a couple of those for fun.

trannynikki
11-06-2006, 05:48 AM
all good advice so far but here's a bit more..

careful of getting it "downstairs" !!

It's a bitch to get out , especially if you're in a hurry.

A pro-dom mistress once enjoyed herself with this activity whilst I was (at the time) unable to do much about it.It really didn't hurt and was more about the anticipation and fear factor but when it cools, and you've got to go home and back to vanilla life, it is a bit of a give away!!

I'm with the other gurls who reckon you're a bit lucky as it sounds as though your wife may have many more tricks in store for you??

Enjoy !

wende
11-06-2006, 05:51 AM
lets make a long story short...i'm here because..i crossdress,wife knows.and helps me with it. i'm not sure how to explain it but i'n trying here..bear with me..its been a fantsey of mine to be dressed for my wife and let her talke control.. well we have done that..and it was great...now here's where i need help....her fantsey is for me to be dressed(no problem yet)...while she poures hot candle wax on me.....wait hot wax(not my cup of tea)..i have told her that i'm not into that.. cause its hot..and hot burns...now i do relize that she has helped me in my fantisey..and i want her to have hers..has anybody tried this wax thing?..and if so does it hurt?...just wondering..i'm willing to try i think just for her..but i want to know what i can expect before i make that decision...thanks for all your help girls...jenny:straightface:
Hot candle wax? Is everyone here nuts? ouch...ouch..ouch..ouch.
and thats not even getting a drop on the willie. good God, this is insane. Tell her no, please. Offer her a back rub, they always like that.
from me. wende.
wanted to be wendy, but i didnt have enough tenure it seemed. Now i have been lowered to doing 10 community service posts before i can be validated again, whatever!

RachelDenise
11-06-2006, 05:51 AM
Sounds like fun. You have received some great advice here. Keep us posted how it went.

Charity's GG
11-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Seems like everyone has offered very good advice...now for mine:devil:

Just do it and have funnnnnnnnn!! Its very erotic...and for your So to have that control is fantastic! You wont regret it. Have a good one!1 Charity's GG

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-06-2006, 07:13 AM
:devil: have u thought about metal ???? a nice thick metal dog chain ???? myself and my c/d b/f did this . he was dressed, and i trailed this dog lead and chocker chain all over his body !!! :heehee: from the heat of his skin to the cold stark metal, well..... lol need i say more :eek: a good time was had by all pmsl :tongueout
but as others have said, discuss it b4 hand, and then im damn well sure ul have a damn good time :clap:

Sophia Rearen
11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Here's a win/win solution. Have her remove your body hair through waxing. She'll get to spread hot wax on you and enjoy the rip of the tape. You'll get a nice and smooth body.