PDA

View Full Version : Paula Young Wig's

Lisa Marie
11-05-2006, 06:05 PM
For thoe's who wear Paula Young wig's. What is your favorite brand name to wear? I really like the Brittany!

janelle
11-05-2006, 06:44 PM
That is the one i have hun. I also just ordered another, short style one. I am waiting for it to come to see if i will like that. I do have one also that came from the salon, a R. Welch stlye.
Hope you enjoy yours, i do.
:hugs: Janelle

Phoebe Reece
11-05-2006, 10:19 PM
I wear the Chanel. I have two of them (in different colors). I also have a Brittany, but rarely wear it since I got the Chanels.

Penny
11-05-2006, 10:30 PM
I have many Paula Young wigs in various lengths, colors and styles and I wear them all. They have raised their prices recently and their selection of long wigs has diminished which is unfortunate since their overall quality has been pretty good through the years.

Jadeanne
11-06-2006, 01:51 PM
I have 4 Paula Young wigs (all blonde), signed up for their catalogs about 4 years ago, bought 2 wigs twice when they sent $29 (plus shipping) sale catalogs.

The styles I have are Sapphire (the one in my housemaid avatar photo), Brussels, Myakala, and Brittany (that I'm wearing now).

I also have 2 blonde TWC wigs that I also bought on sale, Mardi, and Just Gorgeous, and a short curly ash blonde Estetica wig that I bought from Blair.

I try to give them somewhat equal wearing time.

I also have 4 cheap ($5 or under wigs) Halloween wigs, including the one that I'm wearing in the Halloween sticky in the picture gallery.

Aren't you glad you asked?

Jadeanne

Priscilla Ann
11-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I must "love" the Paula Young Love wigs. I have three in different colors. I also have a Pleasure and a Loni. I am pretty sure I bought them all when they were on sale for under $20 each a year ago or so. I also have 4 Christine Jordon wigs that Paula Young sells....Madison...Valencia..Demi...Rosaria. I think I have about 8 cheap "halloween" wigs. I ususually just wear one of two different Christine Jordon wigs but I don't remember which ones...lol