PDA

View Full Version : Very Happy - Wife Took Me to Victoria Secret

paulap
11-05-2006, 07:26 PM
:dom: I have been dying to share since Friday night. After work, I asked my wife if she would take me to Victoria's Secret to help me pick out a bra. It turned out to be fabulous. I did not try on anything but she very patiently went through all the different styles and figured out which one would work best for me. I think I ended up with a Very Sexy model with some gel inserts that really give me a good head start on a shape to go with my body-building pecs.
She also helped me to pick out 3 pairs of panties. One is black lace/fishnet material that shows off my cheeks very nicely. The 2nd is a pair of pink with black polka dots that has a thong and 3 strings on the back with little black bows! The last is a tan thong with a little corset lacing detail on the top of the waistband on my bottom!
We got her a beautiful bustier that she wore last night and it was gorgeous!
It was very exciting to have her help me pick out my own girlie garments. When we got home, we had a fashion show and I got to show off my gifts one by one, wearing my sexy black velvet pumps!
It felt fantastic to be so sexy and have my wife actually say so without me asking for any compliments.
She will let me wear my panties any time - even out; my bra any at home. She said it would be okay to get breast forms to wear only at home - for now... I am wearing my bra and panties right now, under my guy clothes. I really love the look and feel of the bra. It is exciting to feel the curves brush against my arms when I reach across my new friends!
We are also looking at some fantastic red patent peek-a-boo leather pumps by Jessica Simpson. I think we are going to get matching pairs for Christmas!

Sorry so long - I am just so excited! I cannot wait until later this evening.:dom:

Katie Ashe
11-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Well glad to hear you had a great time. I drug my wife to VS the other day. picked up some undies for me. From my shopping days, if you can handle VS, all the other stores seem easy :)

Kristen Marie
11-05-2006, 11:02 PM
That's for sure Katie. I've tried a few VS in Massachusetts and I never really feel welcomed. I am not dressed when I enter and do not flaunt my desires. Lady Grace, on the other hand, is helpful and allows me to try on outfits in the changing room.

Paula, that's awesome!

Katie Ashe
11-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Kristen, sweet. Don't let them push you around, I shop as Katie more often than not, I live as Kate 95% of the time, the Holyoke Mall is the best if your ever in western MA. I am appling to work there, the assy. manager and I already had spoke, things are looking good :) Paula Shopping is a very personal thing, you spend your money, and people almost always willing 2 kiss your b-hind to get it. Fredericks of Holywood has turns me away before, so VS is my place of choice and I give the plenty of business. Hey girlz, look smashing in VS clothing, party on...

KarenXDR
11-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Boutique in Auburn MA. I'm surprized you fellow Baystaters haven't been there! Crossdressers from CT, NH, even NYS travel to get there....super store! You're waited on by a crossdresser in drag.....everything you can imagine and more. You can try on anything you like.

Rt 20 west off the Masspike exit on your right in a small strip mall.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

paulap
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks ladies! I really am sorry for rambling but my weekend was so good starting with the shopping spree on Friday, I just couldn't resist. I have read about so many great experiences here that I had to share mine. I have learned alot here, especially about being confident and more sure about myself and the relationship I have with my wonderful wife.

Charolette time
11-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Boutique in Auburn MA. I'm surprized you fellow Baystaters haven't been there! Crossdressers from CT, NH, even NYS travel to get there....super store! You're waited on by a crossdresser in drag.....everything you can imagine and more. You can try on anything you like.

Rt 20 west off the Masspike exit on your right in a small strip mall.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Iv been there many times both dressed and semi dressed, I bought my first set of breast forms from him, , John the owner is very willing to help, after all thats why hes in business, , very close to the area, opens noon and closes at 8 6 days aweek, love Charolette

JoAnnDallas
11-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Did you apply for an ANGEL CARD while you were there?? I have mine. It gets you on their catalog list and you also get freebies and discounts each month too.

suzy
11-10-2006, 03:49 PM
But JoAnn..... do you get frequent flyer miles with the Angel card? :D

Paulap...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful shopping and afterward experience with your very wonderful and accepting wife.....NOW Be a sweetie and go buy her some diamonds!! She deserves it!:love:

It is so exciting when you are first discovering yourself and when your partner is not only accepting but promoting your involvement, life doesn't get much better!!!:D

Now, go on and get her some flowers with the diamonds!:D

Andrea Nicole
11-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi,
I have been shopping dressed for about 20yrs. The VS stores in my area, other other areas for that matter, are one of my all time favorites. I am treated extremely well. Never had even close to a "bad" experience in oner of them. Possibly, that I usually buy quite high end items, and I do TIP the salesperson.
Just my opinion...

Glenda58
11-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Feels great don't it gurl :thumbsup: . Have gotten many things from VS both dress and in dram never had a problem SA very helpful always. Enjoy your new pretty things it won't be long till you want more.

Alaceann
11-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Charolette and Karen are so rite. Iv'e been to the boutique and they
are so helpful. I got my forms there and a nice little teddy. There are all kinds of things there in stock like wigs and a good selection of shoes in large sizes.
when I got my forms I had no bra on and was able to take one off the rack just to try on the forms. It was a good experience.

JoAnnDallas
11-10-2006, 05:55 PM
The last time I was in a VS was with my grandneice. I took her shopping as she was going to college. She saw a bra she loved, so I wipped out my Angel Card and bought it for her. No only was she surprised I had one the SA looked at me, smiled, and said "Oh, a man of expereince". Then when she rang it up, she looked right at me and said "You get a free panty too". I smiled at her and told my grandneice to go get her free panty. LOL

RachelDenise
11-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Way to go Paula! It sounds like you have a very special wife!

Lisa Marie
11-10-2006, 06:15 PM
I love VS I buy all my pantyhose from them. I think I have every color except Sabel. The SA's are very sweet girl's also!

Marianna
11-10-2006, 09:37 PM
I am also happy that your wife is as excepting as mine. She takes me shopping along with my oldest daughter who has her own opinion on what dad should wear. My wife likes me in buisness casual and my daughter wants me to wear the type of clothes she wears (I think she wants to borrow them). We both are the same size in clothes and shoes (daughter). It is nice that the one you love excepts you for who you are. As one lady said go buy her some diamonds or just a big bunch of roses.

Marianna