PDA

View Full Version : Fredericks boots?

Marissa Mae
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Anyone here have these boots from Fredericks of Hollywood? I really need a nice, sexy, decent black pair of boots for the fall :happy: Do these fit well? Give me some impressions ladies!

Penny
11-05-2006, 08:26 PM
A bit much for everyday wear!

Marissa Mae
11-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Under jeans they would be adorable! With a skirt they would be ravishing!!!

StayceeCD
11-05-2006, 10:17 PM
A bit much for everyday wear!

Yeah, but oh so sexy!!:devil:

Khriss
11-05-2006, 11:24 PM
Well.. several years ago .."FOH" ..had a boot "grab bag " at $ 28.oo a pair ... so I ordered a dozen pairs !? :eek: .. better than X'Mas when they arrived.. and while some were not to my taste..they were all of good quality! noted ,that most had spiked heals up to 5" in height... tough to walk distances in... but .."Sexy" ! :devil: hehe :happy: xx"K"

~Bobbie~
11-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Boots?? one of my fav subjects. i got these on ebay. white gogo boots size 13, pullups, i also have 2 pairs of black thigh highs with 4" heels. those are my babys, they feel so good, and i was really surprised how easy they are to walk in. now if i only had some hwere other inside my home to walk in them.
kiss's...

Leslie Foxx
11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Be sure the shaft will accomodate your calf measurement. I bought a beautiful pair of knee high Italian leather boots on eBay, but they were an inch shy at the tops for my fatted calves. The saving grace was they fit one of the other girls perfectly. I will be envious to see her wearing them. Fredericks footware tends to favor slender chicks.

Standard shaft diameter seems to be 14". Measure first before you order. Then go strut your stuff, girl!

Marissa Mae
11-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Thats good news about the calf-shaft :happy: No one wants a loose topped boot.

I hope that the foot size is true though. Last week I got some open toe pumps :D They are a wee bit large in the heel area, but the toe area is snug.

Anyone else have any views on their sizing?

Bobbie- I too love boots! Ahhhhh I wish I could buy the one my GG wears! :eek:

You say yours are pull on? No zip?

~Bobbie~
11-08-2006, 11:52 PM
You say yours are pull on? No zip?

That would be correct. the white gogo boots, and my black leather thigh highs are pull ups, and i also have a pair of thigh high that are shinny with a full length zipper on the inside.. very sexy to watch someone zip up a pair of boots... :devil:

Susan.Boots
11-09-2006, 12:58 AM
Bobbie, do you ever wear your boots to Hunters?

~Bobbie~
11-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Bobbie, do you ever wear your boots to Hunters?

i am sorry, i have never heard of Hunters.. what is it? please...