PDA

View Full Version : Some "Firsts", but not "Lasts"

Paula Thomas
11-05-2006, 08:47 PM
I learned a good lesson today - If you post a long message, write it in a Word document and then copy/paste it into the message (otherwise you may time-out & get logged off and lose everything you wrote).

This is relatively long and possibly boring, so if you want to skip it, I will understand.

The past two weeks held a lot of “firsts”, but I expect to “repeat” them.

About two weeks ago, my wife noticed that I was wearing women’s knee-highs, and she said that she (and I) would get me men’s knee-highs, because she did not want anyone to see me at work in women’s knee-highs. She said she did not care if I wore them otherwise.

So…………. although I am now wearing men’s knee-highs to work, I took her statement to mean that I could wear women’s knee-highs if I was not at work (which I did starting this week-end).

Last weekend, we went to Belks (part of a chain clothing & more type store), for her to get some pants to wear to work (she is going to start working full-time again).

While she was trying on pants (she ended up with two pair of pants, a blouse, and two sweaters), I wandered into other sections of women’s clothes, ending up in nightgowns.

As we were going to pay for her clothes, she ask where I had gone, and I told her I ended up in the nightgown section and found a couple of nightgowns that I liked (but she ignored the hints).

But…….. that night she gave me one of her “1-size fits all” Disney nightgowns that she does not wear and told me that I could wear them if I wanted (and, of course “I wanted”).

Next, I need to talk her into getting some girly nightgowns for me for Christmas or my birthday (lace trim, more shear, etc).

On Wednesday, as we were getting into bed, she remembered that she had left some packages in our pickup truck and wanted me to bring them into the house (so no one would be tempted to take them).

So I put on my house shoes and started to go.

My wife ask if I was going out in my nightgown, and I said “yes”.

She laughed and said someone may mistake me for a pregnant woman (I would be happy to be mistaken for ANY type of a woman).

When I opened the garage door, a COLD blast of wind went up the nightgown (and I LOVED IT). I think I will look for some skirts or dresses that are a couple of inches above my knees, like the nightgown.

Yesterday (Saturday), I had my hair trimmed and eyebrows waxed at JC Penney (second time for each). I am letting my hair grow out, so I will not go back for another haircut for 6 weeks (I want it short enough that my wife does not complain about the length for work, but long enough for me to brush it more girly when I dress in drag).

But I go back in 4 weeks for eyebrow waxing, a manicure and a facial (I hope I have the “intestinal fortitude” to have fingernail polish applied (since the cost is included in the manicure - perhaps a light pink)).

I also got a 38A bra and silicone inserts (fits great - although a C cup is what I will aim for if I get breast forms or implants (eventually)).

For now, I plan on wearing them out if I go on errands by myself or doing yard work, or while my wife is out of the house (an A cup is not too noticeable).

So…………. Although I do not get to dress as much as I would like, I am progressing well (and with my wife’s support).

Tamara Croft
11-05-2006, 10:36 PM
You might learn something too if you had read this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=answered#faq_session_timeout);)

GypsyKaren
11-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Just to let you know, you won't time out if you check the "remember me" box when you log in.

Karen

Tamara Croft
11-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Just to let you know, you won't time out if you check the "remember me" box when you log in.

KarenI just said that :tongueout

Scotty
11-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Just type faster :D :D

Tamara Croft
11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Back on topic :p

Nice to see you both out shopping and your wife joining in with you :hugs: We could do with more supportive wives here (hint hint ;))

Penny
11-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I just hate it when the staff bickers. It makes me want to dawibajately tegminate! Huh you say!

Tamara Croft
11-05-2006, 10:48 PM
I just hate it when the staff bickers. It makes me want to dawibajately tegminate! Huh you say!We don't bicker :devil: cus I have the biggest :dom:

:tongueout