PDA

View Full Version : What look do you like?

Vivian Best
05-22-2004, 06:31 AM
Ladies,

Just curious about what type under and outer clothes you prefer. Personally on underclothes I prefer nylon and lace, in fact the more lace the better. I have never been much on cotton so I do not have any cotton panties or bras. Being an older lady I have to have a girdle to hold up my pantyhose.

On my outer clothes I prefer white blouses that has some see through quality so that you can see the bra back. I really like black skirts below the knee, black sheer hose, and black low heel shoes.

I would never feel complete without my make up. Over the years I have been able to apply make up correctly. As with old barns, the older I get the more paint I need. I love jewelry, I have to have earrings and necklace.

The last thing is my wig. That is probably my weakest point. I have synthetic wigs and have never been satisfied. I guess I really should buy a human hair wig.

How about you? What kind of things do you prefer?

Vivian ;)

Nina
05-22-2004, 09:03 AM
I think most people here aready know what I like to wear as I've posted loads of photo's wearing what i like to wear.any thing tight fitting really. If you've not seen some of my photo's you must be new here.... What! You are new here, Well what you waiting for check them out.

eleventhdr
05-22-2004, 01:13 PM
I like the little girl and teen girl styles. If and when I was to become a real girl that's what i most liie to be!.

PaulaJeanette
05-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Sexy lingerie is my weakness...

GirlyGirl
05-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I prefer to wear clothing from the juniors dept. Preppy Is my fav I prefer to look natural as possible. Im 5'8" brunette w/highlights I sometimes wear green or blue contacts. I love accessories

newfemale
05-22-2004, 05:45 PM
I like tight, thongs and push-up bras usually, and a sleeveless shirt, with a pair of tight-fitting jeans.

Georgina Milnes
05-22-2004, 05:52 PM
As a woman l prefer to step out in tight fitting clothes,with a corset on underneath,it makes me feel really good,and a tight dress feels good against the shaven legs,in pantyhose of course! Then once the high heels are on,l am in wonderland.l wouldnt swap the feeling for anything,the shortened steps that l have mastered are just part of the magic ![COLOR=Magenta]

Rachel_740
05-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Hi Girls,

I like to wear cotton panties, high leg or hipster (although I have got 1 sprots thong which is very stretchy and comfortable and I've just been out on my pushbike wearing it (showing slightly at the waist as I lean forward - although the rest of the clothes I was wearing were drabs). With tops I like tee shirts, mid-length sleeves, jumpers and cardies - white (femme whites are so 'white' :) not grey :( as mens whites). I do have a problem with sleeve lengths, as I have 'orang-utan' arms. Skirts, I'm getting less conservative. I started wearing just long skirts, thinking I'd look ridiculous in mini's, but I was chatting with Scoob a few weeks ago, and I was playing about with the camera and different length skirts and I was amazed at how good I look in a short skirt, especially now I've shaved my legs :D. I was walking through Exeter a couple of days ago and a market stall was selling short sarongs for £1, so I just HAD to buy one. Just need to do a bit more work on the pushbike now to get into shape :cool: .

girlyman
05-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Formal or fancy evening gowns. Wedding dresses and also cheerleader uniforms

Lee
05-23-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi girls, I like wear white cotton bra's & panties under skirts that fall about 4 or 5 inches above my knee, with a shirt tied in a knot showing my tummy.
I have been thinking about get my belly button periced.

Summer
05-23-2004, 10:49 PM
It is great to be individual isn't it? all the post replys and individually all different.
That is what is great about dressing. Do what you like.
Personally I like Jean and Sweaters, Jeans tight, Sweaters Loose. I like silk for undie.
I also like to wear dresses and tights or leggings. All my things are womens, I have very few Mens things. I do have a tucks though. Have you seen Goldie Hawn in the First Wives Club, in a tucks. WWWW.
Summer

Beverly591
05-24-2004, 01:06 AM
I am lucky enough now, within my new relationship, to be able to at least wear panties underneath my work clothes almost every day now...once in a while I can get away with a cami as well...but generally, when at home, i love to get fully dressed, usually all my silkiest underclothes and a nice gown or dress...god, is there any better way to relieve the stress of everyday living? not in my book! lol....cheers, Bev

mmandy31
05-24-2004, 02:39 PM
i like older clothes like back in the fifties they had some nice panties back then garter belts and nylons