PDA

View Full Version : our first meeting Melissa and Marissa

MJ
11-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Girls
Ever wonder what it would be like to meet a friend you make here in the forums well. i want to tell you how i met Melissa read on :-

well soon after i joined CD.com i was contacted by Melissa you see she lives in Cambridge and i live in Hamilton Ontario about 45 minutes away we talked on and off for a while and hit it off. so we decided to meet Sunday at Williams coffee pub in Cambridge at noon so there i was had nothing to wear !!! were have you heard that before "grin" . and got myself ready and off i went i arrived there first and went in and go myself a coffee and muffin.. hey i can pig out once in a while .. when i turned around to find a seat there she was omg it is the first time i had ever met anyone from on line here is our picture with Melissa permission :-

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-10/1220762/Panoramameeting.jpg

so she got herself a coffee and muffin "copy cat " and we sat down and introduced our self's .. and wow she is amazing we hit it off right away and had so much in common.. i wonder what it could be ? lol. anyway i found out we started our journey around the same time only she is cding and me well ts ing. we both like to read .. and well have nothing in common with the guys
well not the guy thing you know sports etc .etc.etc. i like hockey bring it on Karen h. anyway we talked for 4 hours drank way too much coffee and found out that we know a lot of the same people i can't believe we could have missed each other. it is amazing how a wonderful website like this can bring wonderful friends together Thank you CD.com and thank you Melissa .you are a wonderful person and a strong woman. i look forward to meeting you again you are the best girlfriend what a day we had. thats it i just wanted you to know good friends are out there and in here you just have to find them ... hugs mj

Barb Valentine
11-05-2006, 09:52 PM
That just great to hear

Shannon CD
11-05-2006, 10:22 PM
It definately gives me some hope.

GypsyKaren
11-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Good for you MJ, I'm glad you had a good time. I've met quite a few of the members here, it is a lot of fun.

Karen

Kristen Kelly
11-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Glad you girls had such a good time. I have met and been out with many of the girls from here, we have been out to dinner, clubs and even weekends away. Its fun getting to meet in person and talk face to face. I met a girl from here out at Paridise a local Gay bar in April and over the months since we have become very good friends, as close as sisters, we go out often together, my GG gf has adopted her as a good friend, so happy to have met her.

RachelDenise
11-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Very cool! It is nice to meet others in whom you can confide. I can only hope to do the same some day.

Joy Carter
11-06-2006, 05:45 AM
I have been blessed twice also so I can relate to the good feeling your having MJ.

Sophia Rearen
11-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Good for you girls. That's awesome. Careful with the coffee intake, like beer, it will have you searching for the family bathrooms.:happy:

uknowhoo
11-06-2006, 09:47 AM
Thanks MJ for the heartwarming thread. It really is wonderful to hear stories such as yours. I'm happy for both of you. Hugs, Tammi

Di
11-06-2006, 10:30 AM
That is so very cool....glad you girls hit it off. Loved reading about it....and the pics were great too :thumbsup: hugs Di