PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we should hook this guy up with the one shilling for srs in Russia

Kassandra
01-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Apparently true story from AP:

ATLANTA - The FBI (news - web sites) is seeking help in nabbing a man who robbed an Atlanta bank dressed as a woman on Friday.

Witnesses and investigators think the suspect was a man dressed as a woman, said Special Agent Gregory Jones of the federal agency's Atlanta office. The 6-foot-3 suspect wore dark glasses, a long black wig and a tan trench coat accessorized with a white scarf.

The man apparently walked into the lobby of Wachovia Bank, 3019 Buford Highway, and gave a note to a teller that said he was armed and demanded money.

The man left after the teller gave him a bag of money.

It wasn't the first time a cross-dressing bandit tried to hold up a Georgia bank: In September 2003, a mustachioed man wearing a flowered dress and a floppy hat was caught after robbing a bank in Rome, Ga.

Information from: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, http://www.ajc.com
I wonder when the poliice started keeping track of fashion accessories? Is there a section in the FBI crime database for crossdressing criminals?

I can see it now... They catch this guy and sentence him to 2 years for robbery and an additional 5 years for poor fashion sense!

It's not nice to mess with the fashion police!

LOL!

Tris

samanthajay
01-09-2005, 12:51 AM
i bet the got to send out the dragnet :D

Tristen Cox
01-09-2005, 04:52 AM
Drag-net!!!! OMG! Sam you're too much :D

Sandra H
01-09-2005, 05:01 AM
Well at least we all know it cannot be one of our girls because nobody in our family would be seen dead in a flowered dress and floppy hat. :D

Men dressed as women to rob banks. Disgusting get these freaks off the streets, they are giving us a bad name.

Julie York
01-09-2005, 08:28 AM
I can't wait for the new thread possibilities.

"I did it girl! I finally got up the courage to dress fully and go outside. I had a lovely morning drinking coffee in a little cafe and the afternoon holding up the Barain International Bank in Chicago! It made me feel sooo girly!"

Trinity_cat
01-09-2005, 08:44 AM
His alibi:- it wasn't me your honour, I wasn't there.

IT WAS MY FEM SIDE, ............SHE DID IT

Trinity_cat
01-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Men dressed as women to rob banks. Disgusting get these freaks off the streets, they are giving us a bad name.
Maybe they are trying to get into a womens prison.

Pamela girl
01-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Can you Imagine, we all try not to get caught while out dressing but if you got caught while doing this then being cuffed then drove to jail and having no choice but to get out of the car and walk in while everybody is watching, then being in a lineup for witnesses while you are the only one wearing a dress.
Talking about coming out in a big way! Pics in the paper as well as you name and everything the press can find out about you

Kaye_martin
01-09-2005, 05:25 PM
i bet the got to send out the dragnet :D

Best line I've heard all day long, what a chuckle :)

kaye_martin

eleventhdr
01-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Bonnie Parker is back or maybe it's Clyde who has finally figured it all out in todays world!.

Suzy Jill Tobe
01-11-2005, 04:37 PM
His alibi:- it wasn't me your honour, I wasn't there.

IT WAS MY FEM SIDE, ............SHE DID IT

Picking up on Catrina's thought, I guess they can always claim in mitigation that their criminal act was committed during their womanly period.