PDA

View Full Version : More baby steps

Byllie
11-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Well, this weekend, my wife surprised me twice. First, on Saturday, when I got back from a haircut, she had done a little rearranging of our study. She had also found a bag of clothing I had tucked into one of the study cabinets. Now, she's known about my CDing since early this year, but has been not been as embracing. She asked me if the clothes were mine, and I said yes. She then said to leave them on the stairs (to 2nd floor), and that the bottom drawer in our armoire was pretty empty and I should keep my fem clothes there.

The 2nd surprise was today. This morning she said she was amazed that fit into a size 14. I said I usually take a 16, but these were on the large side. There was no hint of discomfort in the exchange. This afternoon when we went to a coffee shop for an afternoon out, she kidded with me about our going shopping together, and reminded me about the empty drawer. I said I had some more clothes in the garage and I'd add some of them to the drawer. She didn't blink.

I asked her about my taste in clothes. She said she liked the jeans but not the blouses. She also said she didn't want to restrict me in my CDing, as long as it didn't lead to evening gowns. I reminded her that my taste in clothing, whether enfemme or en drab, was basically the same as hers. We're both pretty simple in our clothing and enjoy comfortable, simple styles.

It's funny how this all confirms something I'm always saying, that in life it's better not to push too hard, but rather to let life take it's own course; that things will work out if they're meant to. I guess this was all meant to work out after all. I am such a lucky person to be married to my wife, and I have told her this over and over.

Jenna1561
11-05-2006, 11:57 PM
Congratulations on having such an understanding wife. I wish you the best. Enjoy your relationship.

Jenna

Kristen Marie
11-06-2006, 12:38 AM
That's a wonderful story. I wonder how many stashes my wife has found of mine and never let on. I have been so encouraged by all the stories I have read about letting the wife know, slowly. I took a baby step this weekend by leaving a pair of her panties close to my dresser near my clothes. It's not obvious, but subtle. She picked up the panties during the day and put them in her drawer, and has not mentioned a thing, yet.

KarenXDR
11-06-2006, 09:14 AM
For all the "happy" stories about letting your wife know, there are some nightmares related here. More than one has been thrown out of the house.

A suggestion: there are sites that offer men's silk boxer shorts...when you wear them or she launders them you can say "why do women have the exclusive right to feel silk on their body, or the like....it's safer.

Just a thought.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

uknowhoo
11-06-2006, 09:58 AM
I am such a lucky person to be married to my wife, and I have told her this over and over.

I'm so happy to hear of the positive developments with you wife, and that you appreciate her so much. :hugs: Tammi

Nigella
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
For all the "happy" stories about letting your wife know, there are some nightmares related here. More than one has been thrown out of the house.

There are always opposites, and yes for some it is a painful opposite, but once the "news" is out, only those involved can determine the outcome.

Byllie, good luck with the future and may you both have the time and patience to understand where the other is coming from.

Byllie
11-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and your continued support. I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am if it weren't for this forum.

Sienna Skye
11-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Nice to hear the good news. Sounds like you'll be running soon!

x_girl
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Byllie, your wife sounds terrific. I am very happy form you.

paulap
11-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Just keep sharing. It has worked for me. I am the best I can be when I am open to her - my wife, that is. She appreciates me at all levels because of the openess and honesty.:2c: