PDA

View Full Version : question

cdn_cd
11-06-2006, 03:29 AM
im a new member but a crossdresser for a couple years, i was wondering what size high heel i would be

im a mens 10.5-12 so if anyone could give me a range because i know different companies have different sizing charts, also is there any high heel brand that are wider because i have thick feet, thanks for reading and your awnsers

GypsyKaren
11-06-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the family. General rule of thumb is to add 1 1/2-2 sizes to what you are now to come up with women's sizes.

Why don't you post something about yourself in New Members Intros?

Karen

NatashaWI
11-06-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi New girl!

I wear a mens 11 and can fit well into a 12W woman's heel. I've found that when I get up to a 4 inch heel I need a 13W. The best way is to get brave and run to Payless and try a few on. Once I did that once I realized that they think nothing of it. The large sizes are usually in a discreet area of the store.
Shoe size is very important. I spent over 8 hours in a pair of 13W sling backs with a 3.4 heel and felt marvelous at the end of the evening. If you try to squeeze in to a pair that is too small your toes will hurt quickly. Also, be certain the back of the shoe doesn't rub on your ankle.
Wearing heels is so wonderful you don't want to spoil the fun by being too quick to grab a pair that doesn't fit well.

Shelly Preston
11-06-2006, 08:32 AM
A lot will depend on which country you are in as to the different sizes

UK and US are different