PDA

View Full Version : In touch with feminine side?

emmicd
11-06-2006, 05:12 AM
In your opinion do most guys have a feminine side to get in touch with?

Do all crossdressers embrace their feminine side and integrate it into their life positively?

I am in touch with my feminine side obviously when I do have the rare opportunity to crossdress.

In general I am aware of my sensitivity. I am a guy in all respects but I am not ashamed to cry or express myself and I am not ashamed of wearing panties underneath my suit and tie.

emmi

REBECCA62
11-06-2006, 06:24 AM
In your opinion do most guys have a feminine side to get in touch with?

Do all crossdressers embrace their feminine side and integrate it into their life positively?

I am in touch with my feminine side obviously when I do have the rare opportunity to crossdress.

In general I am aware of my sensitivity. I am a guy in all respects but I am not ashamed to cry or express myself and I am not ashamed of wearing panties underneath my suit and tie.

emmi

Hi emmi,
i think that by the very act of crossdressing most of us are in touch, some more than others, with our feminine sides.
personally i have come to the conclusion that as i have grown to accept my little 'hobby' :heehee: that it has made me a more complete, rounded, whole person than when i spent years trying to get my head round it.
i think the same must go for some 'gg's as well.
if only we could all be who we are, instead of the persona that we have come to be through outside influences whilst growing up in this screwed up society, then the happier we + the whole world would be.
lifes too short really to have to put up with ignorance + arrogant apes.
you are a long time dead so enjoy being who you are, whatever others say or think
love
rebecca
xx:doll:

tekla west
11-06-2006, 06:26 AM
Yes, we all all both yin and yang in differing amounts.

MarinaTwelve200
11-06-2006, 07:37 AM
I don't think I have a "Feminine Side" so to speak, to go to. I call myself an "Escapist" CD. Rather than go to a feminine side, I CD to ESCAPE from "MYSELF" male side and all. Sort of a mini vacation from ME, even if it is just a few hours. I CD to become "another person", and as a FEMALE that represents an even farther degree of escape.

I dont HATE my RL male self, but detaching from ME allows me to forget ALL my personal worries, responsibilities and obligations. And as a "female" I can drop the "man-stuff" too. CD results in the ultimate forme of mental relaxation that cant be beat. And its also cool and fun to be in ultimate close proximity to a "Woman" too.

Charleen
11-06-2006, 08:20 AM
I have a definate femme side. I've found that it's stronger than the male, but I ain't complaining. As Karren says, best of both worlds.
An aside if I may, good to hear from you again Kat. Missed ya.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Janailene
11-06-2006, 10:02 AM
No doubt that there is a woman in there. My wife has said that the big difference with Janice is she is much thinner vs the male person. I always read the woman's magazines, and we talk about womans subjects. As a teenager I always went out with older girls and use to spend hours talking with them on the phone about who wore what at school, make-up etc.. As I mentioned before many of my Mom's friends used the feminine form of my name when speaking to me as they often said I should have been a girl due to my feminine looks. "Too pretty to be a boy." Don't think that had anything to do with Janice's development as I started when I was 5.

I took an on line test about the brain measuring female vs male and was rated as 50% a woman versus a even split between the two. I enjoy thinking more like a woman.

Victoria Anne
11-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Janice I would love to take that test,where did you find it ?

Victoria Anne
11-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Emmi ;I would say I have a very deffinate female side that is much stronger than my male side,my wife has commented in the past that I should have been born a girl as I am to sensative.I love my femme side and believeall males have one, it is just a question of how strong it is,how many x versus y chromasomes.

Stephenie S
11-06-2006, 11:21 AM
I agree with Tekla on this. I think most of us are neither 100% male or female.
I really don't think about my feminine "side", though. I just use that phrase to explain to others what I am doing. It is a concept than most people are familiar with. So when people ask, "why are you growing your hair? Why do you wear earrings? Why do you walk like a girl? Why do you laugh funny? Why are you loosing so much weight?" I say because I am "exploring my feminine side". This gives most people a handle to hold onto that they can understand. If I were to say, "Because I am transitioning into a woman", I think it would be harder for them to understand and accept. This is all conjecture on my part. I have NO idea if I am doing this the right way, but thats what I am doing. At some point this is going to become more and more obvious to everyone arround me, and then I will have to deal with it, but for now . . .

Lovies,
Stephenie

Theresa(TGirl)
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
yes, i do think "men" have a feminine side, but do to what society teaches us in high school, men don't usually tap into it, like the crying bit, we are taught that men don't cry, and men have to be tough, but if we could break that stigma, and other "gender" associated stigmas (like all women should do is cook and clean), then the world would become a better place.

Rachel Newark
11-06-2006, 11:40 AM
:happy:

I go to Weightwatchers with my SO, and a few weeks ago had a bad week and put a couple of pounds on. My SO made an offhand remark about water retention at that time of month to the leader who laughed and said she thought that was only a problem for the women in the class. I followed up by saying that I was *really* in touch with my feminine side.

Perhaps you had to be there :-)

Rachel Newark

trannynikki
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm with Rebecca (nice pic by the way)

Lots of messages on this forum seem to focus on guilt issues but I have a ball as a tranny and am happy to accept the other part of myself.
We all share a great hobby -I know some gurls see it as a lot more serious and I don't want to seem as though I'm trivialising it for them-but for me and others I've met ,we like nothing better than to get some slap on,slip into something sexy and get a nice look going with some fab heels and get out there...

When Nikki is out and about she's quite unlike my male persona and I find myself telling gg's that I like their shoes and love their hair etc.I'd never do that as a male so that must mean it put's me in touch with my feminine side?? The only conundrum for me comes with sexuality as I'm 100% hetro until I put a skirt on and then I've really no idea who/what I am.I purr like a kitten if I get compliments though..
Our hobby makes us special so revel in it

tall_brianna
11-06-2006, 01:31 PM
I think I was called "sissy" before I ever starting dressing. So, yeah, I'd take my sisters barbie and pretend her and my GI Joe where having a love affair before Joe slipped off to war (sometimes I would dress Joe up in Barbie's clothes). Of course there is also the boy in there and the Ant People of Avercrom5 can attest to Joe's wrath. :)

Years of conditioning by the apes and self conditioning for fear of the apes eventually removed most outward signs. Note to self - no dancing with arms above head; must have straight and firm wrist when shanking hands; etc.

-b