PDA

View Full Version : red corsett

sweeting
11-06-2006, 08:05 AM
hi girlsi just boughta flaming red corsett all silk and lace with matching pantie it is lovely wore it to a fetish party with black nylon stockins with my 3 inch open toed black heels what a rush i had a great time

Dragster
11-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Where's the pictures Laurie? We all love to see gurls (and girls! Well I do anyway) in corsets!

Tony

sweeting
11-06-2006, 08:13 AM
i have lots of pictures but i dont know how to send them

Dragster
11-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi Laurie, it's not difficult. When you've clicked on "Post Reply", click on the "Manage Attachments" button in the "Additional Options" box below. Another box will pop up to give you the file-size requirements for pictures. J-pegs need to be less than 97.7kb. You will then need to load your pics into a photo management package like "Photoshop" or "Photostudio" to crop the image and re-size it to get under the maximum size limit. If you haven't got any software to do this, you'll need to e-mail them to someone who has, or load them onto a disk. But it will need to be to someone who knows all about you!!!

Then when you've got them back and saved them in your own computer at the right size, go back to the "Manage Attachments" screen, click "Browse" to locate each picture. Then when you've got them (5 is the maximum per post), click "Upload", and when you've submitted your reply, you'll see your photos in the post!

Good luck,
Tony