PDA

View Full Version : Hair control

suzyindevon
11-06-2006, 08:28 AM
I am lucky because I am not a naturally hairy person so when I do my legs, bikini line etc it does not take too long although waiting for the Veet to work it's marvels is a bit tiresome! i just wondered how other girls not as fortunate as myself cope. Love Suzy xx

Kate Simmons
11-06-2006, 09:08 AM
You get used to it. I stick to my shaving routine every other day, otherwise I'm a "hairy beast" as Richard. I've learned to keep on schedule though. When I don't I pay for it by razor burn, etc. The results are well worth it though if I keep on top of things.:happy: Ericka/Rich

cathie
11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
I've tried everything relatively inexpensive. Shaving, Nair, etc but I bought one of those hair removing eplilators. I'll never go back to anything else again. Best thing I ever did next to the expense of getting laser (which is not far off). It hurt at first but you get used to it. I now only have to use it every 2 weeks and I might do a touch up shave in between but only once.

Brianna Lovely
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
After trimming down with an electric clipper, I've been using a lady's Remington WDF 3500 cordless electric shaver. When I shave my face, I also do arms, under arms, chest and legs, every day and when getting ready to go out "dressed".