PDA

View Full Version : Very close shave

sally Dickson
11-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I had a very close shave today, I was dressed in a floral dress this morning. I was relaxing here reading the posts when i heard the key turn in the door, The Wife had come home from work early! I have never moved so fast removing the aforesaid item along with the bra that i was wearing, stuffed them in the wardrobe and pulled my bathrobe on as she came upstairs. She has had her shift changed today, she is on a nightshift the same as me. :OMG: Closest i have been to being found out

uknowhoo
11-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Phew, a lil too close for comfort! I suppose being on the same shift now will mean a bit less Sally time, poor dear. Good luck, and take care, Tammi

Emma England
11-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Can you not change your shift?

Kristen Marie
11-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Hi Sally,

I had a similar experience as my wife arrived over an hour early from work one day. I literally had under a minute to get undressed as I heard the tell-tale car door slam. Slip came of fine, panties OK as well, but that damn bra. The hooks would not let loose. I ripped my favorite bra apart in the back in under a second. I always keep shorts and a loose t-shirt handy. Bam, the door closed just as I was sliding the shirt over my bra strap marked body. I lived to dress another day!

Sweet Jane
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi

I often wonder what I'd do if I was fully dressed in make up and all and my wife came home....the option to get back to "me" mode would not be there, so I suppose I'd have to shout "SURPRISE", and I'm sure she would be surprised.

I have told her about my wearing womens underwear years ago, so I wouldn't worry too much about that, but I don't flaunt it. She was not ecstatic when I told her!!!...but she didn't get upset either.

I often wear a bra, and I find a Tee Shirt with an unbuttoned shirt pulled on over the top works well to camoflage the straps...and why take the panties off...shorts over top and voila!..hidden....

JulieMichelle
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
SURPRISE!

LOL... that's classic, Jane. ;)

Deanna2
11-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I have often wondered what is the world speed undressing time record. The trouble is that you are so busy getting your gear off, you don't have time to find a stopwatch. Perhaps they could make it into an olympic event. Sounds like there could be a lot of contestants,

EricaCD
11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Just for future reference, remember that bras leave strap marks. Don't shed the robe!!!