PDA

View Full Version : Won't Be Going Out For Awhile

Glenda58
11-06-2006, 03:45 PM
Struck in drab for awhile:( . Cut my left hand at work today got 11 stitches. Now I can't hook my bras or put on any hose with my hand tape up. If any you gurls have any ideas I sure would like to hear them. I was planing to shopping tomorrow but the hand looks bad now.:cry:

great gg
11-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Struck in drab for awhile:( . Cut my left hand at work today got 11 stitches. Now I can't hook my bras or put on any hose with my hand tape up. If any you gurls have any ideas I sure would like to hear them. I was planing to shopping tomorrow but the hand looks bad now.:cry:

ouch and more ouch. sorry that happened. when i am incapacitated (I have sore wrists from carving stone) I have to dress very simply. so, you'll have to go bra-less for a while. sorry for your accident. :hugs:

Brianna Lovely
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Glenda, so sorry to hear about your injury, and wish you a full recovery.
About dressing, maybe you can wear slacks and a pull over top, no bra.
Warm Hugs,
Brianna

Theresa(TGirl)
11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
i wish you a speedy recovery,

but about the other stuff, i have no idea, maybe try to figure out a way to put the bra on and twist it around so that at first you have the straps down and the cups at the back (may make hooking easier) and then after hooking it up turning it around and pulling the straps up

i hope that is understandable

Casey Morgan
11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
How about a sports bra? They may not be very glamorous but they're functional.

ShannonDragon
11-06-2006, 05:25 PM
How about a sports bra? They may not be very glamorous but they're functional.

I agree... a sports bra or maybe a front hook bra.

:tongueout

vbcdgrl
11-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Hire an assistant? (just kidding)

Vikki

DeeInGeorgia
11-06-2006, 05:51 PM
I agree with Shari-Ann. Now you need to go out there and buy a few of them. I have a couple I wear when I just need to wear a bra, but can't wear any forms due to personal agreement with the SO. I just love the way they fell on my chest.

Dee

chideock
11-06-2006, 07:18 PM
What would a GG do in this circumstance? Now do that. Sports Bra, front button blouse, classy pants (pantsuit) knee highs, 4" heels even a jacket top.

Some ideas!!!

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Maybe find a girlfriend here that is close to you and can come to assist you. If you were close to me, I would be more than happy to come over and give you a hand.

Sharon
11-06-2006, 07:29 PM
You can do it, Glenda, all it takes is practice and patience.

I was in an accident many years ago now which resulted in me losing a finger and thumb on my, then dominant, right hand. It slowed me down, made me curse my ineptness from time to time, but it never caused me any true hindrance..., well..., buttons were a problem for awhile, and that damn stick shift was a problem for a time when I could only use my left hand(lucky I didn't kill myself!). Bras? Nope -- I always managed to secure them just fine.:happy:

Glenda58
11-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the ideals I have to go out in the morning and get sports bra or a front closure bra.

jamie-upstate
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
smooth legs high heels short skirt and nice top there is nothing wrong with a flat chested girl
hope the hands ok

Karren H
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Awwww.... Dee sent me some photos from last week and you look like you were having a blast!!!! Too bad about your hand!! Hope it doesn't scare too bad!!! Use that Scar Zone after it's healed....

Love Karren

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Karren, is that a handfull of ????? in that pic? So fem for a hocky jock! lol

Glenda58
11-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Awwww.... Dee sent me some photos from last week and you look like you were having a blast!!!! Too bad about your hand!! Hope it doesn't scare too bad!!! Use that Scar Zone after it's healed....

Love Karren

Thanks Karren
We did have a blast after I got there late. Thanks for intro to Dee. She fun to be around makes going out easy. I'll try Scar Zone. Is it something you use while playing hockey.

lawnmanmo
11-06-2006, 10:46 PM

Dear Glenda
Now thats why you need a husband.
Jerry