PDA

View Full Version : Whale Tail

trannie T
11-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I say a girl today showing off a substantial amount of her thong as she was sitting. This started me wondering, how many of us try to show off our panties in drab or en femme. I try never to, I wear mom jeans with a high rise or men's jeans. How about the rest of you do you try to show off your undies or have you accidentally exposed your femme underwear?

Sophia Rearen
11-06-2006, 05:41 PM
While crouching down, accidental showing of my VS panty band to an employee. Strange and awkward, yet funny conversation followed.

JoAnnDallas
11-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I had laser surgry on my eyes a month ago and while laying on the table, my purple panty tops were showing. One of the nurses leaned down and told me that they were showing. I thanked her and pulled my jeans up. That is the only time my panties have shown in public. Guess it didn't help that I was also wearing one of my Hanes T-shirts, which is just short enough not be tuckable into my jeans.

hotbobbie
11-06-2006, 05:49 PM
I wear low rise jeans so if i bend over ect they will show but i do try not to show them.

vbcdgrl
11-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Just a glimpse of the tops of my thigh-highs and/or the lace hem of my slip.

Vikki

Tina Dixon
11-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Whale Tail don't you just love it:thumbsup:

Annaliese
11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Low rise jeans with low rise thong, my mother tought this girl better.

Anna

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Flashing...thy name is Jillian!

avawho
11-06-2006, 11:19 PM
I always try to wear a very long undershirt or have a shirt with a tail if I'm out of drab long white undershirts... of course you can always leave a jacket on if it's winter or come to think about it on those really wet days like today when it rained 150 mm (59 inches for non metric folks) head to toe raingear

Cheers
Ava

Barb Valentine
11-06-2006, 11:40 PM
I don't think it's lady like to show your panties

BTW if they are showing there's I do look :heehee:

fiona_libby
11-07-2006, 12:13 AM
I have never seen one whale tail that has been in the least bit attractive or pretty so I do not wear them and I would never think of exposing my panties in public, it will never be good manners.

Also I would like avawho to do some of my measuring as 150mm is more close to 5.9 inches not 59 inches. My ego would get a real boost.

Hugs :hugs:

Fiona

AmberTG
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
Probably forgot the decimal point.

I guess girls with their thong top showing over the hipster jeans is no worse then the young men showing off their boxers with their pants hanging halfway off their ass. Who thought of that stupid thing? And the teenage girls think that's sexy? I just don't get it.:rolleyes:

Kristen Marie
11-07-2006, 12:36 AM
I've been caught before with red panties showing over my jeans, and I was embarassed because I was unprepared for the comment. Now I look forward to it a bit.

I actually bought a black thong today because I thought it might be a bit erotic to have it show the next time I went shopping. Bending over to pick up those juice cans on the bottom shelf or stretching for that box of cereal up on the top shelf, could be real exciting rather than a boring task.

This summer I was dressed in drab but was wearing a bra under my shirt and sports jacket. I had the second top button on my shirt open as I was paying for an item in the Sears woman's department. As I leaned over to sign the receipt I caught her looking down my shirt at my bra. She never said a thing. Now that is a major turn-on. And I will do that again.

Stacy GG
11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Probably forgot the decimal point.

I guess girls with their thong top showing over the hipster jeans is no worse then the young men showing off their boxers with their pants hanging halfway off their ass. Who thought of that stupid thing? And the teenage girls think that's sexy? I just don't get it.:rolleyes:

lol , yea and one of the girls I work with dresses like a guy so she was wearing pants that are too big and showed her butt accidentally. ( I had to laugh, and then she apologized for it ) :heehee:

sweeting
11-07-2006, 03:16 AM
hi i like to show a little lacy hem of my slip when i am weaeing a skirt or a dress but never my panties

Beth-GDB
11-07-2006, 03:59 AM
Maybe I have a slight exhibitionist streak, it wouldn't bother me if my panties showed a little once in a while. On the other hand, I certainly wouldn't try to let them show them on purpose. Since I've made a personal decision to not "mix n match" femme underwear with male clothes, the only time anyone is ever going to see that I'm wearing panties or a bra is if I'm dressed fully femme anyway, in which case it's no big deal to me if someone catches a glimpse of something.

Kelsy
11-07-2006, 04:31 AM
I went to the doctor a while back to disscuss some tests that I had had. I wore my Vickies Ss paisleys. The doctor wanted to take a listen to my heart and had me pull up my shirt. My VS waist band was clearly visable. Doc didn't say a word. I think he may have been preoccupied with my shaved stomach and chest!!:D

Jennifer:be:

Clare
11-07-2006, 05:02 AM
All of my jeans are low rise and i'm aware that when bending over or sitting down, my undies may show. However most of my femme tops are long enough to tuck into my jeans, so its not often that skin/undies are revealed!

On the other hand, some of my tops only reach the top of my jeans/belt, so I try to avoid bending over/sitting down if possible when wearing them as I don't want to draw undesireable attention when in androgenous mode!

Still, I get a good vibe whenever I bend over and my jeans slide down low over my hips, let alone revealing my undies or skin.

Sedona
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Interesting.

Around the house, I don't worry about this in the least, and will kind of go for the look on occasion. When I'm out (always guy pants/sometimes a thong), I make dang sure I don't show the "whale tail" (hate that term by the way), or any VTL for that matter. While both can be hot on a cute 20 something, on me, nah, and I have no ambition to be outed.

Best,

Kristen Marie
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
This evening I was heading over to the gym and needed to stop at Stop & Shop. I was in my normal Nike (guy) pants and jacket. I was not dressed in any way. I squatted down to check out a magazine and my guy shorts were exposed in the back. While nothing followed, I chuckled because of this thread.

For laughs, I looked around the aisles and asked myself, if anyone was to spot of glimpse of either my thong or red panties, who would I want it to be. Clearly not the moms with small children, and probably not the teens, but there were a few ladies who seemed they would enjoy a flash. Maybe a different way of coming out for some of us.