PDA

View Full Version : Purging

Marcia-B
11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
On Friday last week ,I was washing my underwear and instead of hanging it up to dry I decided to cut it all up and buy some new underwear.I started by cutting my g-string thong and then all my panties bras,five skirts,three dresses,ten tops,handbag,two pairs of shoes,two pairs of trousers,suit jacket,three cardigans,scarf,gloves,two hats and everything apart from a dress that is too small and a good quality coat.
I threw all my makeup away and makeup and fashion books and decided to stop dressing in public until I fit in the dress that is too small for me.
I keep being read and think it might help to lose a bit of weight.Also I am intending to stop buying clothes so I can save a bit of money.
I intended to buy enough to go fulltime but I now think it is not right for me.
I have been dressing at clubs and more recently in far away towns during the day.I think I keep pushing myself too far and I am not ready for all the family to know what is going on.(Not married, no kids)
I am not on hormones and have not seen a doctor.I have thought a lot about it but can't afford it anyway .I spend too much on clothes.
Basically this is a temporary purge until I lose a bit of weight and save some money and do a few other things.
I was going to cut my hair with a number one attachment to my shaver.I was just about to do it but I decided to check my emails first on my mobile phone.A man I met a few weeks ago left a message saying "Ring Me".
I changed my mind and delayed the haircut.I wondered whether to meet him or not.I thought I have nothing to wear.So I came close to buying new clothes today.When I called him I found out his shifts do not suit me as usual and it was all a waste of time.So I might cut my hair still and save my money too.(He was doing some christmas shopping today, maybe I should have mentioned my dress size)
It was not really a guilt thing, I just cut one pair of panties and it became easy to do the lot.
Edwina Scissorhands aka Marcia

Sienna Skye
11-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi Marcia, I read your post and really wasn't sure how to respond. I just want to wish you the best, and hope you're decisions make you happy.
Hugs, Sienna

Marcia-B
11-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Thankyou

Priscilla Ann
11-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Edwina Scissorshand, I would have rather you given the clothes to some charity organization. Cutting up bras and panties is an effective way to be sure you won't use those again. I myself have done this. From most of what I have read on this forum and from my personal experience purging rarely leads to someone quitting crossdressing. It does however give one more closet and drawer space and a reason for buying new stuff. I say there is nothing wrong with quitting or taking a break. Best of luck to you.

trannie T
11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I moved once and got rid of my small collection of femme items. I'm pretty stingy though and I still have the first pair of panties that I bought, even though they don't fit anymore.

x_girl
11-06-2006, 09:16 PM
The hair too? It takes sooo long to grow out, much longer than it takes to lose weight. You might want to wait a few days to think that one over.