PDA

View Full Version : Hard To Concentrate

Sienna Skye
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Hi, I had the opportunity to wear a pair of panties and pantyhose under my jeans today at work. I know a lot of you do this everyday, but it's a first for me. It feels wonderful, but I've had a hard time concentrating all day.
Well worth the trade off though! Just thought I'd share this with you.
Hugs, Sienna

kellylynn_31
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
I hardly notice anymore.

Sometimes I will get brave and wear a cami or slip also.

Christine Davis
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Hey Sweetie, I remember my first time as well. Funny thing was that it was under a military battle uniform while I was in the Air Force. Nobody noticed and it was a thrilling experience. I also had a hard time to concentrate, but the feeling was awesome. Keep it up sweetie.

Hugs

Christine

anon
11-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi all,

I have had this question for a while as well. Do the discomfort and anxiety subside on their own or do you merely get better at dealing with them?

-m

samantha#1
11-06-2006, 08:02 PM
hi Sienna, Well done girl!!!!!! the first time is always the most thrilling I reckon. I wear femme underwear every day, I just have to remember to throw some of my drab wear in the wash from time to time, our daughter folds the washing so I have to keep the cycle going - my god! I have some really clean drab undies! Keep going.
Samantha

Scotty
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
It'll subside.
I wear panties and a bra to work every day.

I've been wearing panties since 1999 full time and only on maybe 3 occasions went back to guys undies, and even THOSE look like bikini underwear for women. I think I was more anxous in the guys drab than in panties now!!

But yeah it subsides, after you've accepted yourself and that you are comfortable with what you are wearing.

Scotty
11-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Hey Sweetie, I remember my first time as well. Funny thing was that it was under a military battle uniform while I was in the Air Force. Nobody noticed and it was a thrilling experience. I also had a hard time to concentrate, but the feeling was awesome. Keep it up sweetie.

Hugs

Christine

I've got a couple pairs of BDU pants I kept around, may have to try that one on!

But I've seen skirts made from BDU pants, they are HOT HOT HOT!!!! I'm thinking of taking a pair up to the korean lady that does sewing up the road!!

(Not to steal the topic)

samantha#1
11-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi all,

I have had this question for a while as well. Do the discomfort and anxiety subside on their own or do you merely get better at dealing with them?

-m

Hi M, Not to sure what you mean by discomfort, I can understand the anxiety factor as this was very high with me when I first started wearing femme underwear and ultimately clothing. Over time though it is not something that is really at the forefront of my mind anymore, I guess time has ensured that my wearing of female clothes; whatever that maybe from day to day; is now such a normal part of my life and also my wife's.
Samantha

trannie T
11-06-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't get excited when I put on my panties anymore, but I'm still not ever going back to whitie tighties. While I don't get a thrill from panties they are still fun to wear.

JamieK
11-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi Sienna Luv;

I have been wearing a thong, or panties everyday for many years, and love the feel. I wear pantiehose under my jeans when its cold out, and it keeps me warm, inside and out.
Don't worry, luv, the more you wear them, the more you WANT to wear them:tongueout
Love Ya,

JamieK

Deanna2
11-07-2006, 05:28 AM
I wear a camisole, panties and pantyhose every day. They are, of course, the first three items I put on each morning and I am thrilled to be able to do so. They are also the last things I take off at night. You may get used to wearing femme lingerie, but it never gets boring.

christie
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
At first I found it hard to concentrate, because I was so worried that somebody would find out, but now I find that I am more productive. I love wearing panties and being out and about, so I think that drives me to more productive.

Christie

Karren H
11-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Isn't that the truth!! I wear stockings, a thong and a bra to work almost every day!! Makes those boardroom meetings much more enjoyable!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Kristen Marie
11-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi Sienna,

I can only wear panties and panty hose about 2-3 times a week at work. Once a week I can wear a bra. It is always a thrill when I put them on and during the day, having that little tug of the bra or slippery feel of the panty hose as I walk give me that wonderful feeling. I don't think about it all day long, but love the little reminders. Keep it up girl!

Fionax
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
The greatest kick is when you bend down and there is a sudden slide as your drab trousers slip over the panties underneath. That really gets the pulse racing for me

Fi

Theresa(TGirl)
11-07-2006, 08:17 PM
i one time in my early teens wore a pair of my sister's panties to the store with my mom, and nothing was ever suspected, and that was way before i knew about tucking. but it felt so good, i've always wanted to wear them to school (im still in High School) and seeing as our dress code requires tucking in of shirts for boys, that would help hide 'em.

donna h
11-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Been wearing panties daily for years, becomes routine, its fun deciding which ones. Also wear pantyhose in winter to keep warm as I work in cold environment,love the feeling much more than drab long johns,cheaper too if you dont run them all the time.

ColleenCD
11-07-2006, 08:35 PM
I just slipped into my panties and hose, and I am ready for....where was I going again? I can't remember, but I feel so good.

Colleen