PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal dressing

noname
11-07-2006, 05:29 AM
As I am new to cd'ing, I had a question for you veterns. With the temp dropping as we move into winter does your dressing change? I've been pretty content lastly womens jeans, and wearing a guy shirt or sweater. Will this change come spring. Somehow I just know I'm going to have to get a pair of capris, dunno how those ended up as womens only pants. Man that pisses me off so bad. Anyway, does the seasons change the intensity of your dressing?

Tina Dixon
11-07-2006, 06:07 AM
As my out door activity fade away for the winter I find I now have more time for dressing, get so busy in the summer I don't find the time to be girlie.

Kate Simmons
11-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Hell yes. It's getting cold out there Hon. I dress warmly believe me. This gal has pee in her blood. Usually wear pants or if a skirt or dress, tights for sure. Don't like that damn cold wind blowing up my dress, ya know.:happy: Ericka/Rich

cindybarnes
11-07-2006, 06:21 AM
I think I dress more during Fall and Winter, Makeup lasts longer when its cool out, I can wear ladies gloves if its cold,, a big help hiding ugly man hands too *S* Wigs are more comfortable and some of the warmer clothes help hide the fact I have no figure. Oh and since Im a seasonal legg shaver that helps also .
Cindy

bobbie anne
11-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Howdy. Cooler weather now means I can wear a bra under a bulky sweater, pantyhoes do make good leg warmers. I enjoy the cooler days as far as being able to dress more. Bobbie Anne

Karren H
11-07-2006, 07:30 AM
Definately! The colder out the more I dress... The moer fem clothes I can wear at one time!! Love it!! Ant the hotter out the less...and since I'm into crossdressing not crossUNdressing. Hehe. Hot weather is bad for makeup also!! Just too uncomfortable.

Love capris and you should try some gauchos!! Fantastic feeling!! Burn the fem jeans!!

Love Karren

Charolette time
11-07-2006, 10:11 AM
As Bobbie anne said the colder it gets a bulky sweat shirt is a good way to wear a bra and not worry about the lines showing thru, and it also stops the tell tale signs of the little bulges in the bra ya know when hitting cold to warm, I just went to vote and have my 46b on and not a person knew, Charolette

slipoverstockings
11-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Agree,
thoughts turn more to crossdressing in winter. Underwear seems more feminine and sheer towards Christmas and its easier to shop in the crowds.

JoAnnDallas
11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
When We lived in WV and winter set in, I could go out wearing a lot of fem clothing under my long male parker. I even went out a few time with my bra padded and no one noticed. Then a couple of times when my wife was still working full time, I would get all dressed up, put on one of her coats and walk out to the mailbox at the end of the driveway. On a cold snowy day, no one looks outside much. LOL

Nigella
11-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Wind Hail or shine

the clothes I wear are all mine !!!

noname
11-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Love capris and you should try some gauchos!! Fantastic feeling!! Burn the fem jeans!!

A bit off topic, but how well do capris and gauchos go over when your not trying to pass? I've always wanted to try gauchos. As for the jeans, I just started cd'ing and I'm enjoying my fem jeans very much. In fact it's all I wear.

You know the interesting part is how well it would all go over at church. Considering the church I go to believe women should only wear skirts and pants are men apparel. On a few occations women have worn pants to church and no one says anything or act different, I somehow doubt that would happen if I wore capris or gouchos. Can't stand the hypocrisy.

Anyway, thanks for you input guys, never though about being able to put on more fem clothes in the winter.

Karren H
11-07-2006, 01:49 PM
I'd say that you cound get away with some neutral colored capris just fine but gauchos are very femine looking so in drab you might have a problem!! I have one pair of gauchos, black, and have been looking for a brown pair to match one of my sports coats.. With low brown heels and a bright tie!!! Might look kind of cute for a femish male outfit..

But I don't tend to mix male and female outer things often. So when out enfemme its all womans clothing and visa versa!!

And don't forget in the winter there are tons more accessorys!! Hats, scarves, gloves, boots....

Makes me shivver just thinking about it!! Hehe

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
As the seasons change so does the wardrobe... I have to dig out my winter things this weekend... bye bye summer dresses, hello winter dresses.

kcwrkngmn
11-08-2006, 10:32 PM
If you live someplace that has drastic weather changes... (Like SNOW), one doesn't have much choice but to have seasonal outfits. Plus it's nice have a large selection.

Rachel Morley
11-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Anyway, does the seasons change the intensity of your dressing?
Nope....it's just as intense all year round! :D