PDA

View Full Version : Finding your look

ubokvt
11-07-2006, 10:00 AM
To all those that responded to Old fat guy in a dress, thank you from the bottom of my heart, couldn't make it without you. Thank you again. I'd like to ask you for some more advice please. When I dress all goes well till I look in the mirror (a hellish creation) the clothes look alright but whats on those sholders, mmmmmm how do you find the womans thats there, Oh I know some of it is make up, practice practice practice but another is personal image of you, getting comfortable with the waoman that is you. How do you do it ??? :strugglin

Sara

Tracy_Victoria
11-07-2006, 10:14 AM
As you say Sara. It's just trial and error. not all things will work for us larger Girls, and i'd never try to shoe horn my butt in to a Mini skirt, because it just will not work for me, or on me.

I suggest you use your eyes and the Internet, look at others (RG and CD's)and see what works for them! Me I find some clothes work, others don't, I tend to suit red hair, over blonde, (but I'm still trying :D ) in all as with all girls something will work, other won't (sometimes the mistakes are costly ones) but you will only find your look, and your path, by taking then first steps. It gets easier with practice. it really does.

Good Luck

Karren H
11-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Still working on that one!! And it took daily practice for almost 2 years to get to where I was happy with what I saw.. Makeup is a biggy!! And attitude is another big one!! You got to think that you are the chick and that you belong where ever you are!!

Karren is a work in progress and probably will always be one.. Have 3 or 4 looks that I like but always experimenting with clothing, makeup and hair!! Searching, practicing and having a blast!!!

Love Karren