PDA

View Full Version : My wifes Hot and Furious.

lahr
11-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Last week end my wife and I spent some time together en femme and it was great. She was very appreiatve of how I fixed up the house. Well last night we traveled to a town a few miles over and did some charitable work, On the way home we stopped off for a drink or two and the taveren wasnt busy. Soon we were chatting with the bar maids and one of em made a joke about her husband wearing panty hose while deer hunting in the cold weather. So I sez No big deal I wear panty hose all of the time. I said it a joking way and the two girls behind the bar were laughing and took it as a joke. My wife was in the ladies room and when she came back we were all laughing and my wife asked Whats So Funy. One of the girls said Your husband wearing panty hose. My wife was and still is furious. She doesnt see the humor of it all. I just want to get thru this. Am I that out of line with my Cding jokes? Am I taking too much for granted in our marriage?

Charity's GG
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Well, how long has your wife known about your cding??...and it also depends on the level of acceptance she is feeling. Ive known about Charity for 13 years now and you bet your butt I'd be furious if he made jokes about it to anyone but me. It takes time...:happy:

SherriePall
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
I let my wife make the jokes. If I try, she gives me the look. After seven years, she still hasn't seen me dressed, but she does give me a little in-house time (and room for some things). But I seem to be on thin ice whenever I start a conversation or joke.

Karren H
11-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Well even though my wife isn't as accepting as yours is there still is that "not wanting to let it get out in public" thing going on, in my opinion.. She sees it as your secret and if it got out there would be be very embarasing to her!! So I'd cool it and appologize to her and tell her you won't do it again!! NOW!! You've already got a great thing going on! Don't mess it up!

Love Karren

Sheila
11-07-2006, 03:43 PM
oooooooooopppppppppppppsssssssssssssssss admittedly I do pop the odd cd related comment in now and again (well we know it is) as does he when we are out, adds spice for us :heehee: :heehee: but fortunately we are well know for being able to take the mickey out of each other amongst our friends, and they don't think anything about it

ubokvt
11-07-2006, 04:15 PM
She makes the jokes and I just smile and take it she'd out me to the world if it would get a laugh, But seriously its best to let her decide how much disclosure in public it gives her a sense of control in whats happening

Penny
11-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Just tell her you are sorry and ask why she got furious. This will give you a better idea of what is permissable and what is not.

CarmenG
11-07-2006, 04:34 PM
She makes the jokes and I just smile and take it she'd out me to the world if it would get a laugh, But seriously its best to let her decide how much disclosure in public it gives her a sense of control in whats happening

ABSOLUTEY !!!!!
Always give your SO the lead when it comes to your crossdressing. Let her control the topic. you may feel that all is cool with her, but deep down inside she has the "WHY" question. like what did she do to make you be what you are... and so on.
I've been down that road before and it is not fun. rest assure that when you piss her off enough, she will do some damage to your internal soul.... SO KEEP THE PEACE......:love:

Noel Chimes
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Beware of what you say. It could come back to haunt you, especially when walking a thin line. If all else fails, think fast and remember Joe Namuth. Super Bowl quarter back who wore them under his uniform.

Tina Dixon
11-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Whats that old saying? "You win some and you lose some".

ColleenCD
11-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Lahr, Karren is right. Your wife keeps your confidential secret of CDing as something within your marraige. Outside of that should be with her agreement or initiation. If you are free to joke about it, then she may be free to tell others also, right? You might want to reconfirm what's OK with her for your CDing.

Colleen

Shelly Preston
11-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Soon we were chatting with the bar maids and one of em made a joke about her husband wearing panty hose while deer hunting in the cold weather. So I sez No big deal I wear panty hose all of the time. I said it a joking way and the two girls behind the bar were laughing and took it as a joke. My wife was in the ladies room and when she came back we were all laughing and my wife asked Whats So Funy. One of the girls said Your husband wearing panty hose. My wife was and still is furious. She doesnt see the humor of it all. I just want to get thru this. Am I that out of line with my Cding jokes? Am I taking too much for granted in our marriage?

You made the fatal mistake

(Out of Context)

The joke is fine and if you wife had heard the first part of the story I dont imagine it would be too much of a problem

As it was it sounds as if the barmaids knew you were a CD

donna h
11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Have to agree that keeping your dressing between you and your SO is best. You are lucky to have what you have, letting it out is not a good idea.I would give her a heartfelt apology and a promise to keep these things between you and her. As I said before you are luckier than most of us, abide by her wishes.Some flowers might help too.

Roberta Lynn
11-07-2006, 08:27 PM
You made the fatal mistake
(Out of Context)
The joke is fine and if you wife had heard the first part of the story I dont imagine it would be too much of a problem
As it was it sounds as if the barmaids knew you were a CD

:iagree: Explain the whole story
She needs to know you won't 'out' yourself to anyone.

Scotty
11-07-2006, 08:44 PM
I can appreciate your wife wanting to keep it a secret, you represent your family :)

I've worn nylons in extreme cold weather as well - a LOT of guys do that are NOT CD - they are practical and life saving......

But in all honesty you should have left it at that, I think she may want to keep it between you two from the sounds of it ??

lahr
11-07-2006, 08:56 PM
I thank all of you gurls for the feed back. Sometimes I get carried away and just seem to lose it. I was just trying to be funny and things got out of hand. Once again. Thanks!

kathy gg
11-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Late to respond and all...but

just to throw my .02 in......I actually like the cd angle and it is awesome and fun for us. Looked for it when single and all that....but ...

when in mainstream non-crossdressing company......this subject is not discussed. I am not ashamed of my husband or myself, but there is no need to dangle hints and inuendo to people who you might see on a regular basis.
I just don't go there and neither does he.

And that is coming from the wife that digs that stuff.....

hope that gives you a different perspective.

Billijo49504
11-07-2006, 10:58 PM
If I remember correctly, wasn't there a player from the Green Bay Packers that said he too wore pantyhose to keep his legs warm. I think it was in Sports Illistrated...BJ

vbcdgrl
11-07-2006, 11:43 PM
My answer is "yes" to both questions.

Vikki

DonnaT
11-08-2006, 09:11 AM
Lahr, you were only out of line if you knew your wife might have a problem with your joking about it.

Being self confident and not ashamed is a good place to be.

Explain to your wife that you're not embarrassed by your CDing (and don't care who knows) and then apologise for joking because you didn't know she would have a problem with it. And tell her you'll try to be more discrete in the future, if that's how she feels about it.

Then don't dwell on it anymore.