PDA

View Full Version : You were all there with me!

myMichelle
11-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Hi everybody. I had an experience this afternoon that I thought I'd share with all of you...the weather here was very nice today, so I wore one of my shorter denim minis and an over-sized tie dye tee shirt to walk my dog. At one point, I had to walk past a house which was having new siding put on. There were about a half dozen workers--all male--all over the yard. They were all looking at me! I just took a deep breath and walked on by...and as I was walking, I thought about some of the posts I've read here on the forum. I thought about how all of you were right there with me in spirit. I could almost picture some of you cheering me on. That was definitely a comfort to me. So, thanks to all of you for being there when I needed you!:love:

CarmenG
11-07-2006, 04:38 PM
okay so we are all dieing to learn, " How many whistles and cat calls ?":blushing:

Penny
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM
So you are the fox that walked by with her dog while we were putting up siding!

myMichelle
11-07-2006, 04:57 PM
okay so we are all dieing to learn, " How many whistles and cat calls ?":blushing:

The cat calls were all in Spanish, dammit! (Ok, maybe that was a blessing and not a curse, though, lol) But still, I didn't have to speak the language to know that those guys were all making fun of me!

CarmenG
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
The cat calls were all in Spanish, dammit! (Ok, maybe that was a blessing and not a curse, though, lol) But still, I didn't have to speak the language to know that those guys were all making fun of me!

proably best you did not understand... what they were really saying were things like. I want to jump on your bones, or you one hot tamale, or oo la la mamacita you lukin very hot !!!!!
GREAT JOB sweetheart......:star: :yrtw:

Karren H
11-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey Michelle!! I was there. Hiding in the bushes next door!! Didn't you hear me? "Hey look at that chick!!". "She's wearing that crappy blue cloth". Nice legs BTW!! Hehe

Love Karren

Rene L
11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
You are one really brave soul! Did you have high heels or boots on? One of these days maybe, just maybe I'll have the courage to do something like you just did.

SherriePall
11-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Michelle -- glad we could help you. And I don't think they were saying anything bad about you, but whatever translates to "hey, momma."

crusadergirl
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
I couldn't see you from were i was at. I guess i was to far away.

ColleenCD
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Michelle, Thanks for taking me with you on your walk. I miss my beagle since she passed away in June and have wanting to get out of the house dressed for a long time. Can we go again real soon?!
Colleen

vbcdgrl
11-08-2006, 12:16 AM
What, no wolf whistles? I got one last Tuesday(Halloween) as I walked in West Hollywood. It was dusk, so I didn't see who whistled, but it was loud.
Kinda fun!!!

Vikki