PDA

View Full Version : SEXual difference

daizinha
11-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi girls.
It's been 4 years since I had my first female sex experience and from that day I've practiced this role quite a bit. Last week I found myself thinking about how different it is when you play as a girl or as a man.
I had much more female than male experiences, but they're both enough to give me arguments.

When I have sx as a guy, active, I feel like my pleasure is pretty physical. It just come out of my genital.
OTOH, my pleasure as a female is more intense, it does envolve physical sense, but most of the pleasure come from my psychological side. It's quite hard to explain, but I'll try.
It does hurt a little at the beginning (specially if you're a novice), but it kinda gives a nice sensation after all. However, I feel most excited with the situation itself: giving pleasure to a man, being passive and fragile, surrended. It burns my whole body from the inside, sooo intense.

I don't know if it only happens to me or if other girls feel the same. Both are good, but in different ways. I personnaly prefer being a lady, but that's up to each one. How is that to you, girls?

Scotty
11-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Could it also be a prostate orgasm too?

CaptLex
11-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Daizinha,

I moved your thread from the TS forum to MtF because I don't see what this has to do with being TS. It's kind of a tricky subject around here because these threads tend to go downhill fast, but as long as people keep it clean, I think it can be an interesting and informative subject. But be warned, if somebody takes it where it shouldn't go - it'll be gone. :nono:

Sophia Rearen
11-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi girls.

When I have sx as a guy, active, I feel like my pleasure is pretty physical. It just come out of my genital.
OTOH, my pleasure as a female is more intense, it does envolve physical sense, but most of the pleasure come from my psychological side. It's quite hard to explain, but I'll try.

The biggest sex organ we have is the brain. Therefore, it should be no surprise that the psychological elements be greater when you're a TG and "playing" the female role.

MsJanessa
11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
I'm naturally dominant by nature but love the femme look and persona---I think the prostrate thing is the biggest most intense sensation that I have ever experienced---there are both domme and submissive ways to have that experience---the descriptions are not appropriate for the public forum but if you would like to talk more on this feel free to e-mail Me:dom: