PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Jobs

deakane
11-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Was just watching an old episode of Dirty Jobs and it was about doing concrete work. At one point thet owner of the company took his boots and socks off and he had painted toe nails and a ring on one toe. Kind of makes me wonder if he is a CD.

Kate Simmons
11-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Maybe just a bit in touch with his femme side and his vanity. Some would like to do what we do, but will not "allow" themselves to go any further than something like a toe ring. Not "macho" wearing a dress ya know. (I think it is but then again, I'm a tomboy as Ericka):happy: Ericka/Rich

trina-sue
11-08-2006, 05:46 AM
That is absolutely great.. I wonder if he forgot or just didn't care.

DonnaT
11-08-2006, 08:40 AM
There's a town in CA, where many of the guys, especially those in one construction company the boss paid for them once, get their toe nails done regularly.

So, he could have been CD, but not necessarily.

Jillian310
11-08-2006, 12:40 PM
I saw that episode. That girl is a CDer!!!!!! Because of her rugged appearance she could hardly ever pass, but the elan with which she exposed those toes, left no doubt in my mind she is one of the girls. How many threads have I read here where the wearing of panties , bras, or hose under drabs while at work was described as courageous and/or sensual? She clearly falls into that category, but took it one step further and displayed more nerve, read guts, than most of the closeted dressers on this board!

Katelyn
11-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Does anyone know what the name of that episode was? Or which season?+?

trannie T
11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
How do I get concrete off my breast forms?

Tina Dixon
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
How do I get concrete off my breast forms?
You got a big problem there:eek:

deakane
11-09-2006, 03:47 AM
It was either Geoduck farmer or Termite collector. One of those 2. As for what season it was, Im not 100% sure but I believe it was this past season. My daughter loves the show and has me record it and we watch it on the weekends.