PDA

View Full Version : shaving tips anyone?

satinsatin
11-08-2006, 05:08 AM
hello all,i,ve been a crossdresser for quite a while now,in a private sense,i'm not out as it were,i'm bisexual male,just took the plunge to shave my legs and chest.Could use some tips,got some razor burn.Bit sore being a girl.would an electric shaver be better?

GypsyKaren
11-08-2006, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the forum! I've moved your thread so you'll get more answers, why don't you post an intro in Introductions about yourself so we can get to know you?

Karen

Rachael Turner
11-08-2006, 08:19 AM
hello all,i,ve been a crossdresser for quite a while now,in a private sense,i'm not out as it were,i'm bisexual male,just took the plunge to shave my legs and chest.Could use some tips,got some razor burn.Bit sore being a girl.would an electric shaver be better?

Try using hair conditioner instead of shaving cream, works wonders, I can attest.

Scotty
11-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Get a scrunchie, and some St Ives or Equate (Walmart brand) peach scrub.
When you get done shaving, rub this into the scrunchie and wash all over with it - it'll exfoiliate dry skin and leave your skin much smoother - and it's VERY noticeable. Very refreshing too!
I exfoiliated for the first time in months the other day, lets that fresh shaved feeling last a lot longer and feels wonderful.

Butterfly Bill
11-08-2006, 11:29 AM
I use an electric razor, totally dry, and this means I can easily go over spots I missed. It also means I can go to places with bright sunlight to do it.

I use one intended for men, they work better than the "Lady" versions. And I get one with a sideburn trimmer to use on the really long hairs.

vbcdgrl
11-08-2006, 02:46 PM
I would use the best blade razor available. I use the Gillette Mach 3. An electric shaver isn't gonna give near as close a shave. I do use a "modified" Norelco rotary shaver on my back, 'cause it's the only way I can reach it.

Vikki

keydup2
11-12-2006, 06:07 AM
I am surfing the same results and i saw a post here that said use epidl stop.can any one tell me where to locate it.?