PDA

View Full Version : My boobs!

alba68
01-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Got some 'boobs' from Debenhams (UK department store) and thought I try them out tonight. What do yo think? Pictures aren't that great.
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/3165/bluetop2ve.jpg
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/2962/boobs9dw.jpg

Kaye_martin
01-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Got some 'boobs' from Debenhams (UK department store) and thought I try them out tonight. What do yo think? Pictures aren't that great.
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/3165/bluetop2ve.jpg
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/2962/boobs9dw.jpg

Alba: I think they're just lovely!

kaye_martin

donnacd10
01-09-2005, 04:35 PM
i think there great what size and how much

alba68
01-09-2005, 04:42 PM
I got the regular size which is 30 to 34, the larger size is 36 to 38. My wife reckons I am a 34 A UK size. They cost £24 (not sure in dollars sorry). Gonna have to buy more bras now!

Julie York
01-09-2005, 04:43 PM
When you say 'Boobs' what do you mean? Is it a support bra thingy? I didn't know Debenhams sold boobs.

And I'd die if I had to go into there and buy some, whatever they are, so a nod of respect in your direction for that one.
Nice top, and they look very lady like, but personally I like them with a bit more...whoooph!

"May I help you sir?"
"Yes, I'd like some boobs please."
"Certainly sir. Are they for fashion or sport?"

alba68
01-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Sorry Julie I should have been more specific. They are silcone breast enhancers. I don't know whether I would suit anything biigger lol. My wife says they look in proportion to my body. I just love them being there.

Kaye_martin
01-09-2005, 04:59 PM
..... My wife says they look in proportion to my body. I just love them being there.

Alba: Your wife is right on this one, as I said previously they're lovely. PS sorry for posting your pic again ..... eating up bandwidth (or whatever it's called)!

kaye_martin

Julie York
01-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes, alba, they are excellent. Trust the real GG advice every time!

Sandra H
01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi Alba.

Do I like your boobs?

Ye but…no but…ye but…no but….ye but. You’re a slag anyway.

Sorry to all the girls not in the UK but those who are will get the joke.

Sorry about the slag bit, but you look so good. How can a girl who is not a real Wiganer look so slim and great? When I who was born in Wigan am so short and fat?

Mind you it could be when you are born in Wigan, you have more time to eat more Pools pies.

Sorry to all the girls not from Wigan. But this is a Wigan joke.

How are things with you Alba?? Are you much better now?

Kaye_martin
01-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi Alba.

Do I like your boobs? Ye but…no but…ye but…no but….ye but. You’re a slag anyway.

Woa there Sandra, hold your horses ..... she'd look like a slag if they were any bigger (LOL)... but as they are, they're just right :) ..... her missus said so, so they must be; right??

hugs,
kaye_martin

Sandra H
01-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Woa there Sandra, hold your horses ..... she'd look like a slag if they were any bigger (LOL)... but as they are, they're just right :) ..... her missus said so, so they must be; right??

hugs,
kaye_martin

HiKaye.

The ye but no but thing is from a comedy show her in the UK were a man dresses as a young delinquent schoolgirl. She is not the brightest in the class and when she is asked a tricky question she goes into saying ye but ….no but several times and then goes off onto saying something about another girl and ends with but she is a slag anyway.

Very funny and you need to see it to get the true message. Alba like most in the UK will know the character and get the joke and I hope will bring a smile to her face. She will know as will the other girls in the UK that it is a joke and not meant as an offensive statement. Mind you if Alba gets any better looking I can not promise anything, I am only about 30 miles from Wigan!!!!

PS. Just had a PM from Alba. She loved the joke.

Julie York
01-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Yeah but ..no but..yeah...but..it wasn't me anyway and Joni likes boys with hairy noses and she told me right that Steve slept with her only she is lying cos she once had her cousin over and he slept with her only he didn't right cos Sharon knows him and she was shagging his brother and anyway she's a slag.

(Just so you're not all out there alone Sandra.)

It's a Brit thing!

Sandra H
01-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah but ..no but..yeah...but..it wasn't me anyway and Joni likes boys with hairy noses and she told me right that Steve slept with her only she is lying cos she once had her cousin over and he slept with her only he didn't right cos Sharon knows him and she was shagging his brother and anyway she's a slag.

(Just so you're not all out there alone Sandra.)

It's a Brit thing!

Hi Julie.

You must watch Little Britain more than I. I knew she went on a bit, but could not remember the words.

I want that one. Don’t like red.

Donna Louise
01-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Alba,

I remember my first pair. It was the most wonderful thing, looking in the mirror and seeing them. Enjoy they look great.

Donna Louise

Capegirl
01-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Just where did you get those boobs - they look fantastic !
Does anyone know where they cab be bought in the US ?
I just love boobs - when I look down at my cleavage ..... oh oh I'd better stop ;)

Megan_Renee
01-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Just where did you get those boobs - they look fantastic !
Does anyone know where they cab be bought in the US ?
I just love boobs - when I look down at my cleavage ..... oh oh I'd better stop ;)

My wife says that kaufmans and JC Pennies have things like that... We're gonna go sometime soon...

Megan
--,--`--@

paulaN
01-09-2005, 08:47 PM
very very nice. your wife is right. how do you keep your chest so smooth and free of hair?that's what cought my eye right off.

AnnaMaria
01-09-2005, 09:43 PM
There is a drug store in the town that I live in called CVS and they have forms as well. They carry them for women that have had surgery. I have also seen them on the JC Penny's web site. Other than that I think that you would pretty much have to order them online unless you live near a store that carries them.

I found the ones at CVS purely by accident as I was wondering around one day waiting for a scrip to be filled.

huggs
anna

Ashleigh
01-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Sorry Julie I should have been more specific. They are silcone breast enhancers. I don't know whether I would suit anything biigger lol. My wife says they look in proportion to my body. I just love them being there.

They are great for you. Looks tasteful..... oops, I mean wearing in good taste...... uhhh, very classy. Yeah, that's it - CLASSY.