PDA

View Full Version : Of all of the days to go out dressed!

Gisele
11-08-2006, 12:56 PM
I had planed to go out to the malls and some stores yesterday. I was thinking that a Tues was a good choice for an early start. Thinking that most people were in school and at work. WRONG!!!! I had forgot that most schools were closed for election day! Well, we went out anyway.
1st stop was Kohl's to exchange a sweater that I bought last week for a larger size. The lot was pretty full but I sucked it up and went in. My SO took the sweater back to the returns area and I looked for the larger size. Sold out! OK, we got the money back. I looked around and no one paid any attention to me.:happy:

Next stop was Marshalls to return a bra that was all wrong for me. My SO went in and got the money back while I was doing my make up touch ups in the car.

Then we go to Dillards to exchange a bra for a different style. I did that on my own and no problems with the SA. She was a very happy woman. I felt like I was not doing good on my fem voice at all.

I wanted to go into the mall but it was full of kids and teens! So, I said lets go to a mall I know is dead. That was a good choice cause it is missing half of the stores due to rent prices there. We took back a pair of pants at the Fashion shop and got $26.00 credit. I bought a cute purple turtle neck crop top sweater there for $5.00. Again no problems.

We went to a few other stores in town and in one store called Gaberal(sp)brothers I was going in to try on a pair of jeans and got called sir by the SA that was over the fitting rooms.:Angry3: She still let me in there though with no problems.

Feeling down I got a headache and wanted to call it a day. We were out for about 6 hours though. Not too bad for me. I am still in baby steps mode.

I brought the camera but forgot it in the car every time we went into a store. Kinda glad I did. Not too many folks taking pics in the stores anyway and it would draw attention to me.

Oh, I did get checked out by an older man real real hard. I think that he wanted to take me home with him.:rolleyes:

Well, that is all for now.

Beth

paulaN
11-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Baby steps. Sounds to me that you are in full stride. so happy that the day was uneventfull. I'd love for my wife to do something like that with me. Heck I'd love to go out shopping in girl mode again.

Brianna Lovely
11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Wow, Beth, I think you did very well being out dressed most of the day. I get excited when I hear about SOs that are supportive and go out with their gurls. It makes life so much more pleasent.

Gisele
11-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Baby steps. Sounds to me that you are in full stride. so happy that the day was uneventfull. I'd love for my wife to do something like that with me. Heck I'd love to go out shopping in girl mode again.

LOL Baby steps does sound kinda lame. I think I will try again on Monday in another town. Bad thing is the funds are low so I will have to window shop and just try on things.:happy:

my fiance just loves going out with Beth! We are a couple of gals doing our thing.

Funny thing though. We were in one store and she came up to me as we were walking out and she held my hand for a second untill I pulled it away and she started to laugh and said it was out of habbit.:heehee: I noticed right after a young girl was right behind us and I stopped and she passed and just looked at us like......OK, pretty cool.
I then asked my SO "are you a lez"? LOL

Gisele
11-10-2006, 02:17 AM
Wow, Beth, I think you did very well being out dressed most of the day. I get excited when I hear about SOs that are supportive and go out with their gurls. It makes life so much more pleasent.

Thanks and yes it makes it alot better on us.

Felica_ann_lendy
11-18-2006, 10:41 AM
well sweety i'm glad you had such a great day:love: