PDA

View Full Version : What the F*&% shall i do??

Ms_dark
11-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Well I´d like to say hi first, cause im new here.

But I dont understand why everyone is talking bad about Crossdresser.
Im 18 years old, and loves to run with bras, thongs, bodys (also swimbodies).
Well i just have one probleme i live with my parents and wear the things from my mom (sounds stupid but shall i do) i have just one pair of stockings for my owne. I just keep them in my safe.

But what do you think what i shall do. if my girlfried finds out that i wear stockings or so on, she would kill me and tell it to all my friends. im also afraid of wearing the damn hot stockings the whole night in my room, cause anybody could check it on the next day in school. or is there no chance that they can check it. (well i dont wear them outside the house).

so what do you think what i shall do?

and hows the feeling of woman heels?? i never weared some.

ps. sorry for my bad englisch im from europe.
:happy:

crusadergirl
11-08-2006, 02:27 PM
I live with my dad for now and i couldn't hide being a cd anymore so i just told him. Hes not to cool with it so he won't tell anyone. Once you get use to doing it you stop caring if ppl know you are one. If its something you just want to keep secret for your whole life i would try to stop doing it at all.
You have a good day.

KayteeCD
11-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Im in the same situation, Im also 18 and I live with my grandmother. I keep all my clothes hidden and dont like doing so either, your not the only one in the situation that you are in. I have been tempted to open up but can never get the words out when I go to do so. I think what scares me is that my Nan will automatically assume I am gay because I prefer to be dressed in female clothing.

Ms_dark
11-08-2006, 03:28 PM
and do you sleep with your clothes or not?

i dont know if i shall do this, i would love to.
well i just have stockings but it is something.

i keep them in a little safe so nobody can see or find them.

there is no chance that anyone could check that i have sleeped with stockings the night before??

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 03:30 PM
i don't think so, unless you shave before you put them on, then of course they can tell somethings up, but i've put on pantihose before and nothing appears to change.

KayteeCD
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah I do sleep in a night dress that I do have and nothing has ever been said, so as far as I know I have never been noticed. I really wouldnt worry if your stockings are hidden away.

Paula Thomas
11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Ms Dark - First, you need to get your own clothes (if you keep taking your mom's things (and she does not already know) she will find out).

In which case, I suggest you talk to her truthfully.

Re "...if my girlfried finds out that i wear stockings or so on, she would kill me and tell it to all my friends", I suggest you look for a new girlfriend (and maybe new friends), or be prepared to hide it for a long time.

And, if you get serious (e.g., "marriage" serious), you should tell her first (rather than risk your marriage when she finds out later).

Besides, are you sure "she would kill [you] and tell it to all [your] friends".

You could try dressing up for Halloween next year and see how she reacts

You could start a month or two before, and tell her you are planning on dressing up as a [witch, nurse, etc.] for Halloween and want to do a good job at it).

E.g., wear high heels in front of her (2 inch) and ask her if they would be acceptable for dressing up as a [witch, nurse, etc.] for Halloween.

You can "back up" or "go farther" depending on her reaction to the high heels.

Wearing stockings should not be something that can be "checked", unless they have a pattern that impresses the pattern into the skin on your legs (but that is not likely).

Ms_dark
11-08-2006, 03:40 PM
ok thanks.

i will try tonight.

i hope that the next 2 years will pass soon cause then i have my own flat.
so i can do whatever i want.

how shall i get some own cloths?
just walk in a shop and buy something, i live in austria so here is a lot different than in other countries in the world.
if i would live in bangkok it would be no problem.

strage feeling talking about this.
well first time *gg*

KayteeCD
11-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Though may not be good advice coming for me lol, I do wait for near closing times to the stores so you can guarantee that it is close to empty. Dont worry about the looks you get from others because it has nothing to do with them as to why you are buying the clothes.... For all they know they could be for your girlfriend.

As you said you do get a flat soon but remember everyone here is or has been in exactly the same situation, your not alone here.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 03:59 PM
yeah, maybe if you knew someone you could really trust (ie a friend), who works at a store that sells female clothes you could talk to them and ask them to help you out.

Ms_dark
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
ya well i will try, i have to buy new stockings.

so im going to buy a little bit more =P

my mom saw me one time in a shirt from her.
but i was 6 or something like that.

nowadays she doesnt know anything.
i hope so

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
well if she does, and seeing as a lot of times it parents who get it rolling (i know my mom was the one who got it rolling for me, she even bought me and my sister matching pairs of guess what, panties, mine were red and satiny, hers were yellow, and i loved them, and my mom even told me when i was out of my own underwear, to wear my sisters, odd aint it)

tekla west
11-08-2006, 05:35 PM
If you start by telling the truth, you never need worry about what might come out. The lack of drama it causes in your life is well worth the price of what few people you might loose now - and think of those people that you will know later in the free light of day.

Ms_dark
11-08-2006, 05:54 PM
ya i know but i dont know my parents.

my dad has one of the best paid pilot job. and my mom lives in this way.
so i cant talk with them about this.

tomorrow im going to buy new stockings and maybe a body or bra.

so i fave to wait till i get my own flat.

MarinaTwelve200
11-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Well I´d like to say hi first, cause im new here.

But I dont understand why everyone is talking bad about Crossdresser.
Im 18 years old, and loves to run with bras, thongs, bodys (also swimbodies).
Well i just have one probleme i live with my parents and wear the things from my mom (sounds stupid but shall i do) i have just one pair of stockings for my owne. I just keep them in my safe.

The reason people talk bad about Crossdressers is because they mistakenly think Crossdressers are homosexual----Discover why they dont like homosexuals (gays) and you will discover why they dont like crossdressers.

Most people dont really KNOW what a gay person is--They mistakenly think its a "man who thinks he is a woman" and NOT the PRIMARY determinant, a man who who is sexually attracted to other males (to them thats just an adjunct as to what gays do) SO as a result of this ignorance, they think Crossdressing is GAY---and treat you as such-----which really isnt a good thing to do even to a REAL gay person.

If a person THINKS you are gay, you need to let them know the difference between CD and gay---and it helps to play like you are appaled by their sexual ignorance --laughing at their mistake helps too, Embarassing them is a good way to teach others.

of course its a very good idea to find out if a person knows the difference between a gay and a CD BEFORE you decide to tell or reveal to them your situation. If they dont know, you can correct them ---and from THAT point, judging from their reaction, determine to reveal your self to them.

Ms_dark
11-09-2006, 11:36 AM
ja well im a crossdresser and definitly not gay, so its a different.
good most people are putting every unnormal thing in a pot.

i have to say that im a little afraid, for buying new stockings.
here near vienna(austria) are only small villages.
where everybody is talking about everyone.

so what shall i do in this case?
my mom dont wear stockings.

but i think that i will sleep tonight with my stockings. =) first time ever

the onliest sh** is that my moms heel are not my size =) *GG*

peace

nykita_teen_cd
11-09-2006, 11:38 AM
No need to stress:)

Im only 18 and if you start with small steps, you will move to bigger things when you are ready and comfortable.

As forr heels, they are great, but after 2 hours my GOD they hurt:heehee:

Ms_dark
11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
do you live alone? or with others?

where did you get your heels?

acey
11-09-2006, 11:46 AM
ok thanks.

how shall i get some own cloths?
just walk in a shop and buy something, i live in austria so here is a lot different than in other countries in the world.
if i would live in bangkok it would be no problem.
well first time *gg*

I live in Switzerland and have never found it to be any different from the UK or the US. It helps if you know your size, of course, unless you're going to ask to try stuff on in the shop, but just choose what you want and take it to the checkout. Nobody will bat an eyelid. If they think anything at all they'll assume you're buying for your wife or girlfriend.

nykita_teen_cd
11-09-2006, 11:47 AM
do you live alone? or with others?

where did you get your heels?

I did live with my G/f now alone.

As for heels. If you don't have the courage to walk into a shop, Try ebay:)

Theresa(TGirl)
11-09-2006, 02:39 PM
and another thing, true friends will stick by your side no matter what, same thing with family, i know your mom may threaten to disown you, but she'll eventually come around, its part of the maternal side of her that will make her ultimately understand you.

Lisa Golightly
11-09-2006, 02:58 PM
i have to say that im a little afraid, for buying new stockings.
here near vienna(austria) are only small villages.
where everybody is talking about everyone.

so what shall i do in this case?
my mom dont wear stockings.

Head for the neon city wastelands my girl where the streets have no names and no one cares who or what you are. Buy the things you desire and live... We are all dying a day at a time... Time is precious, don't waste a second.

Lisa Maren
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Hello, Ms_Dark

If and when you do go shopping, remember to look at the clothes and not at the other people in the store. If you are looking at the clothes then people think you are shopping like everyone else. If you are always looking at other people, they know that you are nervous about something.

Best of luck to you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Billie Jean
11-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Im in the same situation, Im also 18 and I live with my grandmother. I keep all my clothes hidden and dont like doing so either, your not the only one in the situation that you are in. I have been tempted to open up but can never get the words out when I go to do so. I think what scares me is that my Nan will automatically assume I am gay because I prefer to be dressed in female clothing.My Grandmother found my stash more than once when I lived with her. She never said anything to me but purged my wardrobe every time. Billie Jean :heehee:

Ms_dark
12-05-2006, 07:37 AM
hi! =)

good day today =)

i went out and bought my new stockings.
first time i bought femme things for me.

=)

Billie Jean
12-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Im in the same situation, Im also 18 and I live with my grandmother. I keep all my clothes hidden and dont like doing so either, your not the only one in the situation that you are in. I have been tempted to open up but can never get the words out when I go to do so. I think what scares me is that my Nan will automatically assume I am gay because I prefer to be dressed in female clothing.When I was 20 I lived with my grandmother. I never told her about my cding but she found my clothes several times and never said anything to me. Billie Jean

crusadergirl
12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Thats kinda strange your mom buying you and your sister panties.(tgirl)

Ms black about the heels i have never when out to buy any my gf and my mom have given me theres. Thats the only thing that i haven't got for myself at a store. Like i siad before i don't live alone and most of the time i stay at my friends house.

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 03:38 PM
I was in the same spot as you are in. I just did what I could because I needed to release from time to time. then I finally told my GF....she didn't like but supported me in it and well...long story short, she was out buying my panties and hose the next week. She didn't like it and i'm sure some time down the road she might have outed me but you know what???? i'm a crossdress, its a part of me and always will be. I love it and I love you...You should love you enough to be yourself.

Ms_dark
12-11-2006, 04:12 PM
well now i just bought my first own stockings (black)
and a red bra.

it's nice to wear it when everybody is sleeping.
i hope i will get the chance to buy more things, when i finally have my own flat.

cu,
Girls

Robin 36
12-11-2006, 06:12 PM
I usually go to a large discount shoe store or a department store where the shoes are all out on display. I don't care who sees me buying ladies shoes but I prefer not to have to ask a sales person for help. I have asked for help or been given help I didn't ask for and I just roll with it. It feels a little akward I admit, but the bottom line is that they just want to sell stuff and really don't care who they sell it too.

Ms_dark
12-31-2006, 08:47 AM
Good thing happened.

my girlfried bought 2 korsages.
both are liing in my room.

so i can wear it whenever i want =)

and it can be that i get my own flat in 1 or 2 weaks. =)

good time

wish you all a happy new CD year