PDA

View Full Version : omg-I love this bra, part 2

Olivia
01-09-2005, 07:45 PM
with apologies to Wendy Me for stealing her title-I hope you don't mind dear!
Yesterday, my wife and I went shopping, for femme things for me. Things haven't been the best between us lately and for her to go with me was sort of unusual. I had seen a bra on sale in a Foley's ad and had been thinking of trying some new styles. It is a slightly padded, underwire seamless. Maidenform's one FABULOUS fit! omg, It feels so good! It's the first seamless, padded bra I've had and I LOVE IT. My favorites have been underwire bras with solid lower cups and lace upper cups. I have several in that style that I'm just wearing out.
BUT, please try this bra! It was on sale for $14.99. It does feel and look great. btw, the shopping trip was great. I got 3 pairs of panties, two other bras (including the Vassarette that Wendy raved about-i like it too), some tops and a skirt at an upscale consignment store (Kenneth Cole skirt-new for $20!!) AND my first real girl jeans-Lauren. IT was so cool; I even managed to try on the jeans in the shop! later girls, Olivia

paulaN
01-09-2005, 08:41 PM
good for you shopping with the wife is fun isn't it.

DonnaT
01-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Sounds like you had loads of fun Olivia. That's so great.

I hope your wife got something too. It's a lot more fun when you both end up with something new. Thenyou can model for each other at home. ;)

AnnaMaria
01-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Olivia,

Good to hear that things are going well with your wife. I know I really enjoy going shopping with my wife, though we rarly get the chance because of the kids. But we try to make the best of it when we do get to go. We went shopping friday and she picked out and baught two different lipsticks for me. One is clear for those times when I can't have any color and the other is a light pink that has a metalic sparkle to it. She said that it suited my skin tone.

If your wife is anything like mine you will just have to let her have the time that she needs to get use to the idea of who you are, my wife just found out about anna a little over a month ago and she has come a long way since then. But I don't push I just let her take her time and i go with it.

huggs
anna

barbiecd
01-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Once you get the wife to participate...it's great and i love to shop with mine. Today she started cleaning the closet and the next thing I know, I'm modeling skirts for her to see if they fit me better...WOW...WHAT FUN!!
Hugs
Barbie

Olivia
01-09-2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the replies girls! Yes, she got a new chair for the living room-cheetah print!
AnnaMaria, we've been married 28 years; I made sure she knew and that that was "out of the way" well before we married. But, that doesn't mean that it's always been easy for her. I know it hasn't been, but, jeez, 28 + years and she's still havin' trouble with it?!?! I don't know what the future holds, but then, who does? Olivia

Ashleigh
01-09-2005, 11:17 PM
It is great when spouses can do things together. This week my wife and I are going bra shopping. She needs new ones and I need another one. :D
Should be fun!

DonnaT
01-09-2005, 11:44 PM
You're not alone on the "years" front Olivia. My wife's known for 29. There are up days and down. Today she got our son out of the house to give me time to dress. She even brought me roses when she came home. We are still very much in love and work around the the CDing together. Still there are up days and down ones. :)

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 06:43 AM
sister oliva stole my thread??????????? won't mind???????? well sister.........
i realy don't mind at all but............around theise parts a good hyjacking would do........so happy for your shopping trip...........just love the vassarette .......just love it???????? and feel free to jump on any time.......
to see a sister have a shopping trip that gets her so pumped she got tell the world ..............moves my heart ;)

SatinSarah
01-10-2005, 07:26 AM
So niced to hear your story. I loved shopping together for bras with my wife. We are on a real downer at the moment though and its lovelly to hear from other girls where it works. It is best when you both get new underwear/bra dresses and then get chance to try them on when you get home! I like ths sound of your new bra - any chance of a pic or two.

Well done and enjoy!

Sarah