PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

annie1980
11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
been a CDer for a couple of years now and just found this site.May i just say its nice to know that i am not the only one who shares the love of being in the women form.I mostly just wear underwear but somtimes manage to put on my girlfriends clothes.
I would love to hear what other people like to wear most and get some ideas on where the best place is to buy clothes as im not shy to buy ladies clothes and underwear

Rachael Turner
11-08-2006, 05:07 PM
been a CDer for a couple of years now and just found this site.May i just say its nice to know that i am not the only one who shares the love of being in the women form.I mostly just wear underwear but somtimes manage to put on my girlfriends clothes.
I would love to hear what other people like to wear most and get some ideas on where the best place is to buy clothes as im not shy to buy ladies clothes and underwear

Welcome aboard sweetie!

Pretty much every high end store Ive been in has been very accomodating. Either en drab or enfemme. Wish you all the best.

Rachael

Samantha B L
11-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Hi Annie,With rare exceptions most businesses that sell clothes,makeup, lingerie,I mean the whole works,are all TG freindly.That includes all the Mall stuff,Wal-mart,Sears,Penney's,Kohl's and Victoria's Secret.However,in some parts of the country these kind of businesses won't let guys "try on"hosiery and lingerie or use the women's try-on clothing stalls.But they will still gladly sell you anything you like.What's a lot of fun are certain businesses that sell almost recent "vintage"clothing or better yet wig stores.The fact that you are Tg is totally and completely openly understood and it's useless to start that feeble stuff about "looking for a present for my Aunt" or"my sister's alopecia".Yours,Samantha