PDA

View Full Version : Avon

Agles
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
anyone here order Avon before.
my mother sells it and well though she was shocked when she found me placing an order under my femme name. she placed it but i havent been brave enuff to ask if it was alright if i orderd more stuff.

seeing as i have started to wear makeup this would be a good thing, though she does not totaly support me dressing and such it's more or less that she does not understand it.

well i was feeling kinda brave and sent an email asking her. this is a big step for me. it's not like im seeing just anyone for my stuff it's my mother. and it's not like i want heavy flashy stuff. so i think she maybe ok. well last time i think she was really just upset about me ordering a shirt.

i know face to face would have been much better but we done see eachother as to where we can talk openly about my dressing and such. and with the 2 of us running a bussness one of us has to be there if the other is off. so we mainly see eachother in passing.

well any thoughs or pointers on your fave stuff from avon will help
thanks

='.'=
Jamie

Kristen Marie
11-08-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't have any Avon experience, but on Monday I am meeting with a Mary Kay sales rep at her office for an appointment. I went to their website, used the sales rep locator function by zip code, registered under Kristen Marie and email the rep. Told her I was a crossdresser and wanted professional help and products. She emailed me back withn hours and said she'd glad to me with me.

While I am not a shill for Mary Kay, their site is http://www.marykay.com Try the Virtual Makeover feature. It' so much fun!! I think my skin tone is like the 4th model on the page.

AmberTG
11-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Avon and Mary Kay products are both good products. My wife won't use anything but Mary Kay for most of her cosmetics. She goes through a local sales lady. She didn't want to get into the business end of Mary Kay, she has her hands full with Tupperware and work.:D

Tamara Croft
11-08-2006, 11:44 PM
I like Avons makeup, it's fairly cheap, lasts long, you can't really go wrong with it. The only thing I would say I don't like, is their colours are a bit different in the book, than they are when you get them. But, it's no biggy ;) Oh...... actually, their nail polish sucks..... it's really nasty stuff.... don't buy it.

Billijo49504
11-09-2006, 01:15 AM
We have the luxery to buy Avon at wholesale prices. If we order. There lipstick has a nasty flavor, but other than that, It's very good makeup. And the taste thing is just personal thing....BJ

Agles
11-09-2006, 10:32 AM
We have the luxery to buy Avon at wholesale prices. If we order. There lipstick has a nasty flavor, but other than that, It's very good makeup. And the taste thing is just personal thing....BJ

your not suppost to be eating it, it just goes on your lips :heehee:

i have tried some stuff my mother had laying around. i mainly what some stuff that would help my looks both male and female. some foundation would be nice sense i have quite a discolored face for some reason.

anyway im yet to hear back form her so cant say anything yet.

='.'=
Jamie

Agles
11-09-2006, 06:26 PM
she said it's ok... YA:cheer:
now with this all open i dont know what to get???

='.'=
Jamie

AprilMae
11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I order jewelry and some other stuff from time to time from avon online.

geri-tg.
11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I enjoy Avon.I shop on line in fact I have an order for myself and my wife now.She will ask me ro tell Her when I am ordering so She can order what She needs,I wear full make up daily so it great for me.I also like lancome on line. Geri