PDA

View Full Version : working on my cleveage

Sejd
11-09-2006, 01:34 AM
It takes some time to learn how to manipulate your chest into a cleavage. My SO took this pic tonight after I dressed up. What do you think?

Brianna Lovely
11-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Looks nice to me. May want to try some shadow in the valley.

rachel_rachel
11-09-2006, 05:44 AM
It was mentioned here a while ago.... using foundation and blush gives a more fuller look. I tried it and yes indeed it does really work and looks great.
I've tried using tape around my chest to pull the top part of my chest up, all i really succeded in doing was having the excess skin flop out under my arms.

Kate Simmons
11-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Looks nice Sejd. If it works for you, go for it. Personally, I'm not "into" cleavage cause it takes too much time and effort for me to get just the right effect. Plus I'm very active (dancing, etc.) and don't want to worry about it while I'm out there having a good time. Some gals here are very good at it though. Maybe one of these days, I'll try it again.:happy: Ericka/Rich

suzy
11-09-2006, 06:35 AM
It looks well done to me!!:D

I am a fan of cleveage.....but as stated it is hard to achieve. Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful smile!!:hugs:

Karren H
11-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Looks great!! You can never be too thin, too rich or have too much cleavage!! Hehe. I'm still working on that trifecta!!

Love Karren