PDA

View Full Version : Sensual vs Identity

Kate Simmons
11-09-2006, 05:32 AM
I was wondering how many feel their crossdressing is sensual and how many feel it more defines who they are and how many feel a combination of both? While it's easier to express my feminine feelings as Ericka, it has very little to do with sensual feelings. I'm sensual in either mode (male or female). Being Ericka seems to be more a definition of who I am as a person. I was wondering how everyone else felt in this respect.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Imogen_Mann
11-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Both. I am who I am, and I am sensual.

I'm sure that as a teenager the sensual (lets face it sexual) side of things was a grater force than the love of femmininity, but time passes and things change. I started dressing because I wanted to be a girl when I was four.... I kept dressing untill puperty hit me like a freight train, and then I dressed because it turned me on so much. Once puberty's mad hormonal rush dropped away and I got into a relationship, it's slowly reverted to being about femminine feelings again (but hell it's still a thrill sometimes). I dont want to be a girl anymore, or a woman for that matter, what I want to be is happy and healthy.
This last year it's become much more of a defining point to my personality, I have become much more open about it and my understanding of it, and myself in general has improved no end. I've come out to five friends, one bad reaction... (total silence, no calls no emails) and the rest is cool. Once my current health issues are resolved I'll be a lot closer to really getting to grips with things ( No joke ! LOL) and then.... well, time will tell.

Karren H
11-09-2006, 07:17 AM
I feel fine, Ericka....thank's for asking!!! :) ohhhhhh...neither....or somewhere in between!!!

Love Karren

MarinaTwelve200
11-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Of course there is a "sexual " side---what hetro male would not be turned on somewhat by so close a proximity to a not bad looking "woman"? But I too have concluded that the CD IS primarily about IDENTITY.

Although, in my case, its to DETACH from my real self/male identity rather than to GO to an alternate "fem identity"----Thats why MY form of CD is termed ESCAPIST. The idea of "Escapisim" is to become "someone else" who is "NOT ME" and this allows me to release any stresses, worries or responibilities of my RL self.---The ultimate relaxation. The "Woman" part of it is mainly for an even further "seperation" effect.---not only am I not me, I'm even a different gender. Also the woman aspect allows me to drop any "machismo" or standards of "male" behaviour also---which increasing the relaxation even more.---The sex thing is a bonus:D

Timberley
11-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi Ericka,
For me it is both. Mostly, I just enjoy wearing the clothes, and sometimes feeling pretty. (sometimes??)
I guess like GG's, I like to dress, extra nice and sexy for a night out. It was definitely more sensual when I was younger, not as much anymore. Unlike GG's I do get turned on sometimes, (when there are no mirrors around, I can look rather hot! :0) And unlike GG's, I don't leave the house. Would be nice though, maybe one day.

I can be sensual in guy mode too. I like special occasions out with my GF, when I can be all dudded up in my suit and can feel quite tall, pale and handsome. But usually I would rather wear what she is wearing and just be comfortable.

:0)

stacylynn1
11-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey Hon Love The Wig

stacylynn1
11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
:yt: :yt: :yt: :yt:

Kahlan51
11-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Of course there is a "sexual " side---what hetro male would not be turned on somewhat by so close a proximity to a not bad looking "woman"? But I too have concluded that the CD IS primarily about IDENTITY.

Although, in my case, its to DETACH from my real self/male identity rather than to GO to an alternate "fem identity"----Thats why MY form of CD is termed ESCAPIST. The idea of "Escapisim" is to become "someone else" who is "NOT ME" and this allows me to release any stresses, worries or responibilities of my RL self.---The ultimate relaxation. The "Woman" part of it is mainly for an even further "seperation" effect.---not only am I not me, I'm even a different gender. Also the woman aspect allows me to drop any "machismo" or standards of "male" behaviour also---which increasing the relaxation even more.---The sex thing is a bonus:D

I agree I feel much more free to express myself and be open now that I am comfortable with my femme side. The sexual feelings come and go but I always enjoy dressing up. Love Kahlan

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-09-2006, 10:30 AM
While there may be a sexual side to dressing I believe there is much more to it. I dress down to dusk every day and that has to be more than a turn on. I just enjoy being a feeling like a girl.

Sasha Anne

NatalieBliss
11-09-2006, 01:56 PM
When I first started it was all about the sensual. However more and more it seems to be shifting to just how I feel.

Gisele
11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
When I first started it was all about the sensual. However more and more it seems to be shifting to just how I feel.

I have to agree with you dear. I was always turned on when dressed but now that has passed. Thank goodness cause it was hard to hide lil'Beth most of the time.LOL

Lisa Golightly
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Er... can I have salami with peppers? Ah, ooo, what? Sensual? Mmmmm... When I turn it on I have sexy clothes, when I don't I have clothes... That's identity isn't it? I don't know... Thankyou Darling, wine would be lovely :)

Alaceann
11-09-2006, 05:42 PM
When I was a teen it was all sexual, but now at my age it"s more to feel good about myself and enjoy the sensuality involved with it by feeling sexy even if I don't look it.

bredalee25
11-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Ericka for me it's a mixture of both. I know the girl in me affects my male persona to a certain degree. But i've never once had the guy in me affect my female persona. It's like me fem side is more dominant.

ttfn