PDA

View Full Version : I got the mystical leg circles! LOL

StephanieCD
01-09-2005, 10:23 PM
I've always secretly noticed the red circles women get on their calves from crossing their legs... you know, the spot where the legs come in contact and the skin gets a little red circle?

Well, having freshly shaved legs I sat down to watch my tv show's premier (24 :) ) I sat with my legs crossed. A silly little thing but I noticed the circles when I got up during a commercial break and I got giddy! "I have them!" I exclaimed...

:)

Just wanted to share.

Tamara Croft
01-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Its called stuffing up your circulation!!! It's bad for you...... DONT CROSS TEH LEGS!!! :P Did I say please?? hmmm... ok please don't cross your legs too often :)

Tamara x

StephanieCD
01-09-2005, 10:47 PM
I know... it's just one of those things :) It's not comfy anyway ;)

Sweet Susan
01-11-2005, 02:44 AM
It's sexy, Steph! Go Girl!

KewTnCurvy GG
01-11-2005, 02:48 AM
So, you're saying that crop cirlces weren't created by aliens then? What? lol:p

Cool grrly, hope things are well with you in the green land beyond the pond. Do tell us more about those mystical leg circles and other developments with your legs. They must be quite fab as your grrly even commented on your legs first off:).

hugs
kew

Miss Sherry
01-11-2005, 03:30 AM
About those circles (on your legs, not the crop ones). Try crossing your legs farther up at the knee. My legs used to go numb (I know, rhymes with dumb) until I figured that out. It can be a little uncomfortable at first, since we do have a bit of excess between our legs, but try tucking first. With a little practice it can become reasonably comfortable, and in very short skirts, mandatory in public.

Of course, if your trying to get red spots, just remember the rhyme.

Sherry :)

Sandra H
01-11-2005, 04:28 AM
I love to see that I have the red spots when crossing my legs. I also love to see them on a GG, but then I am a leg person. :D

Jeanette H
01-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Never noticed them myself, but I have rather fat thighs so when I cross my legs en femme I usually do it below the knee, i.e crossing them at the calves or ankles. I'll attach a pic to illustrate.

Sandra H
01-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Hi Jeanete

I am glad you did post your pic as illustration because you look great. Nice dress, nice make-up, nice legs, nice tights.

On the other hand you are a BITCH I HATE YOU. Just joking as I said you look great.