PDA

View Full Version : Making the best of a tedious day

CDtv
11-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Good morning everyone!

It is that time of year again when i sit at my computer and start to draft a sales report summary and plan for next year. It "type-ically" takes about a week to get the polished version done. It is tedious and time consuming but the good news i can and will do it en femme.

i got to wondering if others who face less than exciting things that must be done at home, make it more enjoyable by dressing up.

i may as i have in the past actually chain myself to the computer desk if i feel that i am not making progress (feigned or real......ok so i will sooner than later)

It also helps to pass the time by keeping a window with this site open too.
Thanks girls!!!!

nykita_teen_cd
11-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Good morning everyone!

It is that time of year again when i sit at my computer and start to draft a sales report summary and plan for next year. It "type-ically" takes about a week to get the polished version done. It is tedious and time consuming but the good news i can and will do it en femme.

i got to wondering if others who face less than exciting things that must be done at home, make it more enjoyable by dressing up.

i may as i have in the past actually chain myself to the computer desk if i feel that i am not making progress (feigned or real......ok so i will sooner than later)

It also helps to pass the time by keeping a window with this site open too.
Thanks girls!!!!

Ahhh yes, the old make boring tasks fun.

I do it all the time, tedious computer work, before i have to go out and do my job and end up sweaty and dirty (it's quite a contrast)

CDtv
11-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Ahhh yes, the old make boring tasks fun.

I do it all the time, tedious computer work, before i have to go out and do my job and end up sweaty and dirty (it's quite a contrast)

Any one particular outfit over another?????

suzy
11-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Yes, I agree.... dressing up while having to work laboriously on the computer makes the work much more fun and makes me actually look forward to completing it. I don't get to know, but when home and working I do....:D

nykita_teen_cd
11-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Any one particular outfit over another?????

just anything i throw together. :P

CDtv
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM
just anything i throw together. :P

i have a couple of repetitive looks: corporate secretary, sales flunkie (me truly en femme) and naughty secretary is chains. All in my highest heels!!!!!!

Sharoncd
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM
With all of those outfits I would have fun too.

If I have to work from home I do dress. I grab something that is comfortable and that is what I wear.

I think that if I have a week task I would shop first.

Just me
Sharoncd

princessmichelle
11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi,

Oh yes, I am much more productive with chores and paperwork when I am dressed (en-femme). Even wearing a bra increases my productivity.

Since I am more productive en femme, maybe I should dress at work? Kidding...

"Princess" Michelle

CDtv
11-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Oh yes, I am much more productive with chores and paperwork when I am dressed (en-femme). Even wearing a bra increases my productivity.

Since I am more productive en femme, maybe I should dress at work? Kidding...

"Princess" Michelle

oh how often i have wanted to do that at the "office" the only thing i can't do really well is type when i have extensions or nails on. so today i painted them without the glue ons but still managed to get the polish on some of the keys

the keypad never looked better LOL
(Mistress will have my head though)

Cristi
11-10-2006, 12:41 AM
I like to dress when working at home because of the moments when I can get completely wrapped up in what I am doing and forget how I am dressed. Then I will move just right and feel the earrings brush against my neck, or shift in my seat and feel it slide agains my pantyhosed legs and skirt... or taste the lipstick on my lips... and it all comes back to me. Like a little fun suprise to break the monotony.

I also like long business phone calls while working at home. I like to think of the fact that the person on the other end of the line has no idea that I am fully dressed in PH, skirt, bra, forms and blouse while talking to them. I pace when talking on the phone and love to feel the swish of the skirt while talking, or the sound of my heels clacking on the hardwood floor. :)

The only thing I've worried about is somebody recognizing the sound of my heels as I pace, or hearing the sound of my earing brushing against the phone as I hold it to my ear, but nobody has mentioned it yet.

Thank goodness webcams or videophones are not required yet, it would spoil a LOT of fun!!

Billijo49504
11-10-2006, 01:50 AM
I wish I could dress, but the guys at work would freak!!! I got to wear GM play clothes, but they do the laundry. But I sometime wonder what they would say if I showed up in a denim skirt and work shirt???? My last day before I retire, I'd love to show up in a dress annd heels, but I don't think it will happen. Oh well...BJ the DJ

Kristen Marie
11-10-2006, 02:06 AM
[QUOTE=Cristi;623504]I like to dress when working at home because of the moments when I can get completely wrapped up in what I am doing and forget how I am dressed. Then I will move just right and feel the earrings brush against my neck, or shift in my seat and feel it slide agains my pantyhosed legs and skirt... or taste the lipstick on my lips... and it all comes back to me. Like a little fun suprise to break the monotony.

Cristi is so right. It's the little sensual reminders that make being dressed for an extended period at home, while grinding out computer work, so special