PDA

View Full Version : Biddy?

biddy
01-10-2005, 01:35 AM
:) Julie York thank you.
Shes 5ft-8.1/2ins tall,-125.5 cm around the shoulders,- chest 105 cm, she has what in aussie are called "man tits",- belly button height around, 106cm this varies on what kind of mischief shes been into? I'd say it's streched to-day.- hips 54cm,- top of leg 55cm around,- crouch to ancle 73 cm,- her foot size is 91/2 aussie size,- if it matters butt around 100cm,- neck 41.1/2 cm. She has done all mesurements her self so if that matters she would like to know.
I accept any advice on how to shop for all manner of clothes and foot-weare as far as the sizes goes. She has only bought undergarments up till now and wishes to become more every day dressed. The face, make up of the miraculass type would be required in this department, she is EXTREMLY freckly, plus 52 years of in the sun. She has had a go at buying bras before and has given away wasting monies on things that try to sufficate her. Ounce she's soughted out getting dressed propely she would like to know if any-one would like to discuss sexualality with her. She is not looking for any hand-outs to help her make her changes they are her changes and she will finance them. (gona be slow, hey! not to worry, the Start A Thread button got found did'nt it?) Hopefully the what sizes? probelm can be solved in a simular nurturing way :D

Julie York
01-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Ah right I remember now! So you found the New Thread button. (Well obviously.)

Nice one.

Well have fun, now you've found it.

Sexy7
01-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Biddy, hi from the east coast of the U.S.A. I am far from one to be able to give advise on the type of items you should get. I do not know metrics, so I don't know the sizes you are giving. I could look it up and do conversions, but, what you need to do is just try and determine the women's sizes as compared to men's there in your country. It appears that women's sizes vary largely from manufacturer to manufacturer. So, sometimes it is just trial and error.

Go online to some of the sites for women's fashison in Australia. They will have a "fit" or "size" chart on the site. Check out these charts. They will give you an idea of the sizes you are looking for to fit you.

As to bras and other such torture articles, measure your chest, going under your arm pits and also around and under your "boobs". The measurement under your boobs will give you the size of the bra and the different between the two measurements (as I understand it) will give you the "cup" size. Again, you have to check out the sizing charts. Depending on how much you have of your own to put in the bra "cup", you may what to get some breast forms.

Well, don't know if I've helped any. At least I hope I have given you a little encouragement. I am sorry for not having posted a reply sooner, but I don't come here that often and when I do, I don't generally post a lot. I mainly like to read and get encouragement myself.

Take care of yourself. ;)

Sexy7

biddy
01-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Biddy, hi from the east coast of the U.S.A. I am far from one to be able to give advise on the type of items you should get. I do not know metrics, so I don't know the sizes you are giving. I could look it up and do conversions, but, what you need to do is just try and determine the women's sizes as compared to men's there in your country. It appears that women's sizes vary largely from manufacturer to manufacturer. So, sometimes it is just trial and error.

Go online to some of the sites for women's fashison in Australia. They will have a "fit" or "size" chart on the site. Check out these charts. They will give you an idea of the sizes you are looking for to fit you.

As to bras and other such torture articles, measure your chest, going under your arm pits and also around and under your "boobs". The measurement under your boobs will give you the size of the bra and the different between the two measurements (as I understand it) will give you the "cup" size. Again, you have to check out the sizing charts. Depending on how much you have of your own to put in the bra "cup", you may what to get some breast forms.

Well, don't know if I've helped any. At least I hope I have given you a little encouragement. I am sorry for not having posted a reply sooner, but I don't come here that often and when I do, I don't generally post a lot. I mainly like to read and get encouragement myself.

Take care of yourself. ;)

Sexy7 :) Yes just the kind of knowlage that this girl was looking for, there are cattle to be branded-dehorned-denutted-branded and ear taged to-day, they'll have to do it to them-selfs I,m off to town to buy my-self some bra and panty sets, you can be assured that there will be at least one hot pink set in there. ;)

Julie York
01-12-2005, 02:04 PM
So in summary....

A cowboy de-nutting bulls whilst wearing a hot pink bra and panty set.....

Could work..could work...with the right shoes.