PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get past the Shock

ubokvt
11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Another thought I’m trying to sort through I was cuddled into my wife the other evening. (little boy cuddles to moms breast style) :hugs: when out of the blue she stroked my face and said I Love you Sara. It just stopped me! can’t even get to the point where I can touch the feelings just lots of shock. Any ideas.+?

suzy
11-09-2006, 01:12 PM
WOW! You are so lucky Sara!!! I would beg for that to happen to me! I can't even get my wife to call me by my fem name, much less say that she loves her!
I am impressed and you need to buy that lady some diamonds!:love:

Theresa(TGirl)
11-09-2006, 01:36 PM
whoa, maybe she secretly wishes to have a night of lesbian sex with her, hmm.
nah!

maybe its a sign that she is accepting your fem side. has she ever stroked your face and said "I love you (your male name)"?

DonnaT
11-09-2006, 01:39 PM
I hope you said "I love you too."

Sounds like she's was demonstrating her acceptance of Sara. Get her some flowers!:love:

Tgirl74
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm so happy for you! thats really cool!!

Jacinda

Lisa Golightly
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Think yourself lucky you've got someone... Lisa 'perma-single' Golightly.

JulieMichelle
11-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Another thought I’m trying to sort through I was cuddled into my wife the other evening. (little boy cuddles to moms breast style) :hugs: when out of the blue she stroked my face and said I Love you Sara. It just stopped me! can’t even get to the point where I can touch the feelings just lots of shock. Any ideas.+?

I sure hope your name is Sara! :eek:

If so - I hope you told her you love her too!

If not - :eek:

;)
Julie

paulaN
11-09-2006, 04:42 PM
yes. I hope your name is sara and I hope you told her that you love her too.

linnea
11-09-2006, 04:52 PM
I agree!

I hope you said "I love you too."

Sounds like she's was demonstrating her acceptance of Sara. Get her some flowers!:love:

ubokvt
11-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Hmmmm yes it was a wonderful moment but the problem for me is the shock of the moment, I’ve processed it a little. My First reaction was SARA?????? OMG who am I. It’s all real!!! Who really is Sara??? My wife knows Sara, loves Sara, do I???? OMG, Sara in bed with us!!! Its all real, its not just dressing anymore. That hidden buried part of me is here I met myself for the first time and didn’t recognize her. SO comments please……

Holly
11-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Well, Sara, I would say you have some exploring to do! What is it that you really want? You seem to be in a position where you have someone who you trust (and who trusts you) to help you find your way. Enjoy your journey.

racquel
11-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Hmmmm yes it was a wonderful moment but the problem for me is the shock of the moment, I’ve processed it a little. My First reaction was SARA?????? OMG who am I. It’s all real!!! Who really is Sara??? My wife knows Sara, loves Sara, do I???? OMG, Sara in bed with us!!! Its all real, its not just dressing anymore. That hidden buried part of me is here I met myself for the first time and didn’t recognize her. SO comments please……

??????????? i met myself and didn't recognize her ???????????????????????

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh girls. My wife just loves Sasha Anne. As long as it is love what else matters?

kerrianna
11-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Oh that's so sweet. She loves ALL of you. You are a very lucky person and obviously very worthy of her love. Bask in it. :<3:

Aslan73
11-10-2006, 08:44 PM
You're very fortunate to have such a loving and sensitive SO and all of the girls in this forum "demand" that you make reservations for a special night out for the two of you ASAP! Money is no object - spoil her to the ends of the earth. Give her a kiss from us for being who she is. lol.

Eileen
11-10-2006, 09:21 PM
Sara we all know who you are! You are a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful and loving SO! You have someone most of us only dream of having in our lives. Give her flowers and diamonds, but most of all give her all of your love!

Eileen