PDA

View Full Version : Thermal Cami's?

BobbieCD1944
11-09-2006, 01:11 PM
It's cold and rainy up here in the Northwest. I'm going out shopping later. I have men's thermal underwear. I was thinking of buying a thermal cami from Target. My question is, I guess, if anyone has worn them and are they warm?

SHELIA
11-09-2006, 01:35 PM
HI Bobbie
Try cuddle duds both in camis or long pants they are great!!!

BobbieCD1944
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks Shelia. I was at Target They carried them. I bought a black XL crewneck long-sleeve top. It's comfortable, tight, and so far, warm. :happy:

Billie Jean
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Don't know but they're really cute and sexy. Billie Jean

Scotty
11-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks Shelia. I was at Target They carried them. I bought a black XL crewneck long-sleeve top. It's comfortable, tight, and so far, warm. :happy:

Pictures?? This sounds wonderful!

Is it an undergarment only?

I have a black skirt with red roses and am thi nking about a blouse for it, since I got some matching shoes finally :)

Stephenie S
11-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I have not seen a thermal cami. I have started to wear a microfiber cami all the time since it got cold here in the northeast. I used to put on my longjohns on Oct 15th, and take them off April 15th. Longjohns just don't go with my new wardrobe so I tried the camis. They feel very nice and they do add some warmth. My body is getting used to the feeling of shoulder straps all the time also.

Stephenie

trannie T
11-09-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm too long in the torso to wear camis. Two things I enjoy wearing during the cold season are silk underwear and pantyhose. Pantyhose are cheap, amazingly warm and not bulky. Silk underwear is warm, reasonably priced and feels great next to the skin.

Kimkandy
11-09-2006, 10:59 PM
What about wearing a slip under your skirt? Don't know if that is much warmer as I've never tried it.

Kim

sissystephanie
11-10-2006, 12:34 AM
I grew up in the Northwest (Portland) and have worn cami's for many years. Even though I now live in Georgia, I still wear them during the cold months. Yes, we do have them!:heehee: I usually wear silk cami's, which are warm but have no bulk under a blouse or any top.

To answer the other question raised by someone, yes cami's certainly can be worn as an outer garment. I have gone shopping wearing jeans and a white silk cami during the summer. I don't wear a bra under it because it would efinitely show through. No one paid much attention to me dressed that way, other than a Sales Associate who told me she liked my tank top!:love: That is what it looks like, but it is a cami! They are fun to wear!!

Sissy

More Girl than man