PDA

View Full Version : Going to the movies

Charolette time
11-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Just wondering if any of you girls have gone to a matenne , well I did today, had on a 46b bra, and breast enhancers, under my (ughmale):rolleyes: shirt, although it was warm out I had no problem . I went in to the theater and purchased a ticket and went to the rest room before the start of the show. I found a seat in the middle area, no one was there at the time shortly people started to come in, I just sat there and enjoyed the looks that people gave me,:heehee: I dont know if the could see the outline of my bra or the bulge from the forms, but it was a thrill to sit there and know that I was able to not worry,:devil: After the show I waited till the end to watch the credits, I like to see how they are done, I do filming on the side, by the time I left the area was empty, yoused the bathroom again and went on my merry way the best part was Im going to do it again, it gets easyer all the time, Love Charolette:hugs:

Theresa(TGirl)
11-09-2006, 03:54 PM
which bathroom did you use?

Lisa Golightly
11-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I find the cinema too loud, too uncomfortable, and too grainy on the eye... and the films are too long now (grumble, grumble, grumble)

Charolette time
11-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Well I used the one we should, It was marked family, and I am a family person thats the one I used, The new movie theater is real nice, brand new the seats are very clean and pleanty of tushie room,the film was not grainy nice and crisp, (by the way I saw BORAT) really funny, some bathroom humor, other wise pretty good I would give it 3- 1/2 stars, Love Charolette:devil: