PDA

View Full Version : Well, Should I Do It?

jenny_cheerleader
01-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Well, everyone, I have gotten a lot of great advice for my fear of going out in public and crossdressing. And i very much appreciate it. So now I would like to take a pole...

Who thinks i Should make January 17 my first day out as a crossdresser
(thats when i will take the final tally)

Please feel free to continue to give your good advice to me on this post or the old one.

Vallari
01-10-2005, 02:47 AM
If you feel comfortable and confident enough with yourself then i would go for it. I wish I could give you more advice but Ive only been out in public en femme a few times. But here's the best I can give so far:

If possible, go out with a friend who is comfortable with you en femme and hang out with them while your out and about. It's safer (most important) and funner (because you don't feel totally alone/isolated :o ).

If you do decide to go out be safe and enjoy yourself. :)

Merinda
01-10-2005, 04:07 AM
If possible, go out with a friend who is comfortable with you en femme and hang out with them while your out and about. It's safer (most important) and funner (because you don't feel totally alone/isolated :o ).

Good advise Rachel

Julie
01-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Jenny, I have to agree with Rachel too on this one. On January 17th it should be you who decides if you go out en femme, it is you who'll be in the position to know if you're ready.

If you decide that the time is right then that will be fantastic but to decide this on the response of us girls is unfair, what if we all said go ahead and you didn't find it a positive experience?

Couldn't vote in your poll as neither of your options suited my view on this.

JJ

Donna Louise
01-10-2005, 05:46 AM
Jenny

Like the rest here, this is something that we cannot decide for you. This is something that you must find within yourself. When you are ready you will venture out. Search your heart and your head and see what you come up with. I will not vote in this pole as I feel there should have been a thrid cat - "Decide for yourself".

Best of Luck
Donna Louise

LindaTS
01-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Jenny, if you feel comfortable with it, then by all means, try it. It's already been said, but it would probably be better with a friend at first. Just dress the way other girls do for your age and the given time of day and try not to overdo the makeup. That can be a killer. Good luck hon.

Sharon
01-10-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm going with the crowd here Jenny. Go out when you think you're ready, and not a moment sooner. Be comfortable and confident when you venture out, and definitely be safe!
Love,
Sharon