PDA

View Full Version : If the Results Turn out Yes...

jenny_cheerleader
01-10-2005, 03:39 AM
IF the Results Turn Out that i should cross dress - What should i Wear?

Donna Louise
01-10-2005, 05:51 AM
Jenny

If you do decide to go out. The desire to be flashy can be overwhelming. Don't do it unless you want ppl to stare at you. Before you go out, go to where you are planning to go, look around and see what the GGs are wearing. Then dress to match, to blend in, not to standout. It will be hard enough without drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. I know that sometimes GGs tend to dress for comfort not style. Style will come later after you have grown confident enough to withstand all the stares without a care. I hope that this helps.

Best of Luck
Donna Louise

AnnaMaria
01-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Jenny,
I have to agree with Donna on this one. When I dress I feel like I am closer to fitting in with the gg's that are around me. Though I don't care for most of the styles right now on the younger gg's I have been trying to build my waredrobe to fit what the women my age are wearing. I realize that the thought of going out in public is very exciting, as I get very excited at the thought myself but you should consider the fact that if you draw to much attention to yourself you might end up with unwanted attention and get into a situation that you can't handle.

But, no matter what your decision I do hope that you enjoy your time out in the world and have a safe and happy experience.

huggs
anna