PDA

View Full Version : Still Seeking in Connecticut

sexyblondecd
01-10-2005, 05:27 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for those of you that have voted for me on Hotornot, much appreciated....still seeking a friend for support and chat & would like to go out to some "cd friendly" local nightspots to hang out & meet other local & like-minded girls. To those that have asked, I don't dress all of the time, and going clubbing would not be a regular and weekly thing either. Just once in a while, to enjoy being in public and in a place where we will feel relatively safe (plus it's better to travel in pairs or groups!!) Anyways, here are a few more pics of me, enjoy, and as always positive feedback, suggestions are welcomed!

Tonia
01-10-2005, 05:31 AM
Very nice Photo's keep posting them...

Tonia

Tristen Cox
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey sexy (can I call you sexy?) Great legs. You look very good in my opinion. You shouldn't have too much to worry about at all. Thanks for sharing the photos and take more when you get the time. We'd love to see them ;)

Love
Tristen

DonnaT
01-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Looking good, sexyblondecd. Nice legs.

You were wearing makeup in some? Couldn't tell, which is a good thing I think.

paulaN
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
very nice, fits your name, sexy blonde. wow!!!!

sexyblondecd
01-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments!! I try to wear as little make-up as possible, but most of my pics are natural...except for some lip gloss & a bit of blush!! You are all too kind, thanks again!