PDA

View Full Version : Wife bought me my first womens clothing.

Miss Petra
11-10-2006, 02:57 AM
My wife called me on the cell and told me she had a surprise for me. When she came home she had "She & Her" Womens matching pajama tops & bottoms.

I came out to her fully 5 months ago & has not been an easy transition for both of us. I have taken it slowly & respectfully to build her trust & acceptance. At first she was kinda accepting then became troubled by it, now she is starting to accept me.

She did mention that it was difficult for her to buy the clothing but she did it anyway because she knew it would make me happy. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful woman in my life and I let her know that every day.

My wife has only worn sweats "Pants & sweatshirts" to bed. Yesterday she wore the new pajamas with the "Nylon Sliky Feeling and really found them comfortable.

I cant wait to snuggle with her on her day off... both wearing our "She & Her Pajamas"

Hugz,

Petra

Phyliss
11-10-2006, 04:24 AM
So, cool for you. Getting a present like thst from your wife is a wonderful sign of a nice future.

RachelDenise
11-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Petra, you are very lucky. Let your SO know how much this means to you and how you understand it is difficult for her. Remember a present for her is always good!

Sandra
11-10-2006, 06:25 AM
Sounds like things are getting there, don't forget she might like a surprise to maybe some flowers or choccies. ;)

EricaCD
11-10-2006, 06:52 AM
Good for you! That's just great.

Erica

anilparmar
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
I really feel jealous for getting such a pretty and nice wife. Every night I wish my wife also does the same thing, but in vain. She only put on bra on my body, that too when excited.

Nikki Dee
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
And did it feel good or what Petra.!!!!!!...I remember the very first thing my wife bought me was a "selection" box of make-up...all gone now but such a wonderful memory...and just the beginning of lots more femme presents.!...Good luck.!!
Nikki. x

Holly
11-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Petra that is so cool! This was a big step for your wife to take. Be sure to let her know just how MUCH you appreciate her effort. Congratulations to the two of you.

bgirl
11-10-2006, 08:01 PM
The first thing my wife bought me was a fabric belt she saw me looking at when we were shopping. She smiled and said it would go with my denim dress.I blushed because I did not know she knew about the dress. She still is learning to accept, as am I. Its not straight line progress but we move forward none the less. I wish you both hapiness.

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-10-2006, 08:08 PM
My wife buys me girl clothes all the time. Just love the surprise.

donna h
11-10-2006, 08:10 PM
You are lucky as said here already. Mine wont even talk about it, even though we had some really good conversations in the spring,it has come to a standstill. Just can hope to have your good fortune at some point.

Eileen
11-10-2006, 09:59 PM
It is so sweet with wives are comfortable enough to buy a feminine item for you. What a sign of acceptance! Such an act should never go by without a proper reward!

Eileen

islandgirl
11-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Is'nt it a great feeling?!! On last fathers day (without the kids around) I opened several gifts of the usual variety..you know ..socks..tie etc. then the last gift on the bottom was in a slightly fem paper with a lace bow. She had a slight grin on her face and my heart was raceing. It was a silky gown with tiny little straps. Finally after thirty plus years of marriage she accepts me. I was speechless and almost cried. I can't wait til Christmas!!!!!!!!

DAVIDA
11-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Aren't we CDs so easy to buy gifts for? When it comes from our SO, it really doesn't matter what it is!

shavedm64
11-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I also have a wife that buys things for me.. makeup, clothes, shoes and so on... It is a very nice feeling to have a wife that not only understands but accepts and enjoys the idea... she still swears that my legs look better than hers, but she has so much more to offer.
Congratulations on being one of the lucky ones who have wives that enjoy us for what we like to do

ColleenCD
11-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Petra, Enjoy and be sure to appreciate your wife. A nice surprise for her would let her know how inportant she is to you. Congratulations.

Colleen:love:

Sweet Susan
11-11-2006, 02:27 AM
You are one lucky gal!

kerrianna
11-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Wonderful Petra! My wife has told me she will be shopping for Kerrianna this Xmas. :jumping: This girl can't wait for Xmas now!

Sharona GG
11-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi Petra,
Good for you and your wife
I love buying clothes and lingerie for Sarah, I get a real buzz when I see her face light up :lovestruck:

Love Sharona :love:

Rachel Morley
11-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Fabulous news Petra! I know myself, when my wife comes home with matching or similar girly clothes for us to wear (she once bought two pairs of girly PJs) I absolutely love it. To me, when my wife buys me clothes and encourages me to dress it makes me feel loved and adored because I feel she's saying "I love you just the way you are" :happy:

Kathryn Philips
11-11-2006, 02:59 PM
All my wife ever buys me is things I dont need or want.

Lois1234
11-11-2006, 03:08 PM
My wife at the time (we split 4 yrs ago) bought me my first pair of "my own" heels when we went to Niagra Falls on a second honeymoon, i was in heaven!! Now and then, she still buys me little things (a nighty for Christmas) and i'm always grateful. As the others have said, now you must find a way to pay her back...........there will probably be lots more little gifts later on. PJ party anyone?

Lois.....

suzy
11-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Petra,

Great news... I am so happy for you and I know it's not going to be the last thing you guys share together!:D

My wife has accepted my dressing to the degree that I am wondering. She has bought me feminine things for holidays and sometimes just as a surprise. She doesn't think twice about going shopping with me and shows me lots of feminine things in stores with that, "do you like this?" look and then an acknowledging smile. It's great but a little disconcerting because I never expectred such open acceptance. I have asked if she is sure that she is ok with my dressing and she becomes annoyed that I'd even bring it up and has me convinced that it just isn't anything that bothers her. Am I lucky or what?:D

Kristi1948
11-11-2006, 04:29 PM
My wife bought me MANY girlie things while we were married. Mainly dresses and lingerie. One that really stands out in my memory is a LBD she bought for me one day. She said she saw it and thought it would look nice on me. The really neat part about this dress is one morning she asked me if she could borrow one of my dresses as she had to attend a meeting. Naturally I told her she could wear anything of mine she wanted to. She chose that LBD and was I thrilled to see her in it (only way it would ever see the light of day). She always insisted that we wore matching nightgowns, which she purchased over the years.:D. I never forgot to tell her how much I loved her and appreciated her along with buying her many nice gifts as well.:heehee: