PDA

View Full Version : in melbourne vic aus

jaych
11-10-2006, 05:45 AM
i was looking at trying to find some good places around melbourne to go out to may be dressed or not but some wear i mite feel good about dressing and going out.
any help would be good
lov jaych
:love:

nykita_teen_cd
11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
i was looking at trying to find some good places around melbourne to go out to may be dressed or not but some wear i mite feel good about dressing and going out.
any help would be good
lov jaych
:love:

G'day jaych.

As a fellow melbournite i have looked into this. Im still yet to fing a 'T' only club, but have spoken to a few freinds and they reakon the beast place to go would just be anysort of gay club.

Not helpful if your not gay tho!!!!!

If there is a TG club in melbourne i would love to know but so far i havn't found one

Nikki

Kieron Andrew
11-10-2006, 09:49 AM
http://www3.visitvictoria.com/displayObject.cfm/ObjectID.0007CB44-2AF8-1F3B-98F980C476A90000/vvt.vhtml heres a list of venues......

i agree most Gay bars/clubs will be trans-friendly because we come under the umbrella of LGBT, its a matter of calling em up and asking whether any girls go in the venue.......as a transman from UK, when i was travelling Australia two years ago i found the gay clubs to be very accepting and its acceptance and a good night out we want isnt it?........you dont have to be gay to go in a gay club

jaych
11-11-2006, 05:28 AM
g,day nykita teen
i am also out east way of melb there is a small club in seaford that i have been to but as not been gay it hard to just be yourself i will keep looking around
lov jaych

Jessie4u
11-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Hello from Tassie, funny I dont even find a support grp down here.. Drop me and email at jessie4u2us@yahoo.com if you are an Aussie