PDA

View Full Version : New Shoes!

Julee J.
11-10-2006, 04:17 PM
I just received my first pair of true (6") high heels! I am in true heaven! I've been quite accustom to wearing 3" heels, but OH MY GOSH! Wearing these heels is just heavenly! I can tell that I won't be able to walk around in them all day, but for the time I can, it will be true heaven!:D

J-Girl
11-10-2006, 04:42 PM
6 INCHES!! I have enough of a time navagating around in 3 3/4" heels.

racquel
11-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Six inches :eek: .How tall are you?5-5?
Be careful though as an ankle can be broken quite easily in heels like that.
Fun though I'll bet.:D

Kimberly
11-10-2006, 07:44 PM
try walking to the pub in them... you'll soon change your tune. :p

Marissa Mae
11-10-2006, 07:54 PM
I have a pair of 6" heeled boots, and I loooove them! They just look so sexy! So one night I thought "lets walk to my car in them", and I started on the 100 yd walk. The way there was so great... the click of the heels, the provocative walk. :love:

The way back... didn't go as well as the first half. Suddenly, my ankles and calves were exhausted, and my walk turned into a hobble! Literally 4-5" stride :eek: I thought i wasn't going to make it!

It was certainly a thrill knowing how vulnerable I was, but to wear them more than the 15 minutes I did didn't seem like such a sweet proposition!

Good luck with them though! Show some pics!!!

TeriAnn
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I have a pair of 6 inch heel with a 3 inch platform. I also have a pair that are 6 3/4 inch with a 3 1/2 inch platform. Walking on hard wood floors is easy but carpet or even outside is very very hard. Love them any way.:D :eek: